Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but his performances have looked a cut above the low standard, he did well in the Champion's League, he's still very young and can only get better, and he has the famous English premium to be applied to any transfer outwards. Five million is a fucking joke.
He was a substitute most games though up until January.
An average at best Forrest was the preffered choice then.
Agree that 5 million is way short of his worth.

I dont think you`re a Salfordian "silly" really.

p8oY8.gif

Okay, I'll try again.

Nah man... 5ml? Those Scots pricks are having a fuckin laugh, innit?

*Adjusts his cagoule*

(Serious mode: You really think I'd lie about being from Salford - Rag Mecca - on a City forum? Give me some credit!)

Last edited:
If Celtic are offering around 5m and everyone expects us to sell around that figure.......why haven't all the mid table prem sides not offered upwards of 10m if hes that good....just asking!

Not a chance in hell that City for anything under £10m. He had an exceptional season, has 3 years left on his contract and he is English so you have to add on that tax. I think Jordon Ibe is a decent comparison in terms of value -- he was young and English and only had 1 goal in 41 games for Liverpool but still went for £15m (now at 1 goal in 63 PL games). Roberts has shown he's at least at his level and likely significantly beyond it. Most of Roberts' fee was conditional, but there is no way that City accept anything less than the £12m that was his maximum cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.