Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
*resists urge to make a stereotypical joke about tight Scotsmen....* ;)

But....get your fucking hands in your pockets if you want him Celtic ffs. Biggest, most successful club in the country, I refuse to believe they dont have any money knocking about.

He's earned a crack at the first team with his performances at Celtic which, regardless of what you think of the standard, has still bettered him as a footballer & introduced him to the "grown up" world of football.

If we can't offer him that, I really wouldn't blame him if he left as we are yet to prove we can have any youth players fully graduate and we have had the opportunities.

*resists urge to make a stereotypical joke about tight Scotsmen....* ;)

But....get your fucking hands in your pockets if you want him Celtic ffs. Biggest, most successful club in the country, I refuse to believe they dont have any money knocking about.

They'll have learnt from theirs and Rangers overspending in the 90's/early 2000's but I can see them going up to £10M but not higher.

This rumour has to be a joke.
5m for a home grown player who we paid 12m & is now twice the player.

It was an initial 2m rising to 12m depending on all sorts of targets. I reckon if we do sell him for 5m we make a profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.