Paul Dickov on sky

cleavers said:
cinnamon blue said:
got that right , dickovs goal in 99 was the start of the resurrection of our great club
Kevin Horlocks goal started it, without that Dickovs would have been a consolation (not knocking his contribution by the way, but too often KH's is forgotten).
And Gareth Taylor made them both!

Talking about Dickov, we could mention Uwe aswell.

Was on the scandinavian tv yesterday. Stood up and defended City, or We as he say, everytime Erik Thorstvedt and Claus Lundekvam said something negative.

Big credit to him everytime his on the screen in scandinavia!
Uwe was happy as a little kid on christmas eve when the ref blew the whistle for full time!

Lucky13 said:
First class , like to see him on more when we play and he's just said his kids are Blues and they are there on Saturday.

Yer Max is a legend, he's in my nephews footie team, and most support them lot, so when i go down he always loves having a chat about city, and cant tell me enough his dad played for us, cracking player aswell, you expected that though.

Complete legend, I remember in 2000, maybe 2001 he had left for Liecester and we had an open stadium day in the summer, Dickov (and his family) was the only player I saw there, but he'd left the club!?!?!?!

Bleeds blue, FACT.

BlueMo' said:
Numptyed said:
I love everyone tonight and Dickov is high up on the list, due to my boy doing his stats exams i had to watch it in the pub (won't go without him) a rag pub as well Oh the bitter joy!!!!!!!!!

Ive a chance of one ticket for Wembley
and it means going without my boy (12)
It's killing me but i'm 48 i've waited 30yrs for it.
He says "Go Dad, i'll get the chance again. you might not."

Wise words from the young lad . . . . Get yourself to Wembley !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.