Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a document leaked with Kroos wages etc pretty sure the release clause was daft like £200 mil.

The release clause being that high was proven false. It was actually stated as being €300m, but was a hoax.

Plenty of sources claim it's below £100m.

Can you post them?

Google "Toni Kroos release clause" and look for any recent link. Sunday Mirror claims our bid of £63m would trigger the clause. Eurosport claims it would take £75m.

€300m release clause reported in Feb was a hoax and no player would agree to such a bind in their contract in the first place.

If the rags get Pogba, I am not even going to lie but I will be absolutely gutted. One because he's a class player and would improve their side tenfold, two because it will put an end to the Bonucci and Kroos rumours and we won't get either of them.

We need to hope that Pogba holds out for Madrid and they come in with a big offer and knock Utd to the curb. This transfer will well and truly define our summer window, it's either going to be good or shit.

If we can't get Kroos from this window, then it's been a bit of a disaster in my eyes seeing as we have been linked with Pogba for the past 2 seasons and suddenly just turned our back on him. It should be us as a club who are making these type of signings and not a team playing in a Mickey Mouse competition.

Yea that's the bit that hurts, I couldn't give a toss about them spunking bare cash on pogba I don't see him anywhere near that value.

Who cares about the money, they will be getting a gem of a player and we will be stuck with 2nd rate midfielders to choose from in the transfer market.

Who cares about the money, they will be getting a gem of a player and we will be stuck with 2nd rate midfielders to choose from in the transfer market.
Yeah, rather overpay for quality rather than for 3rd tier players, but instead we are busy telling Auba and Pogba that they are too expensive for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.