Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think corners are just a numbers thing. When we have 4 threats we seem to be pretty dangerous. When it's 3 we're just hoping something happens.

With Aké, Laporte, Stones, Rodri, Pogba and Haaland all attacking corners I would wager we'd be pretty great.
It gives us more of a chance, but crossing a ball from a corner is partially down to luck, whoever you have taking and attacking it.

What makes someone a threat? Ake scores goals from corners, Dias doesn’t. Why?

No one has told you you can’t have an opinion.

You’re a glass half full kind of guy.

We could win every game by 5 goals and you’d moan about how we don’t score enough corners or that our goal kicks aren’t booted up field enough.

I get it.

You don’t need to worry as much though as we tend to win 75% of the games anyway.

Just enjoy it, dot get grumpy because we haven’t reached the percentage of goals scored from corners that you’d like.

Or, become a set piece coach and make us score from every corner.
Thanks for the analysis. Gone to fill my glass.
“We could win every game by 5 goals” and I’d moan…… that would be nice….
All that I want is for City to improve their corners and increase our chances of scoring goals. Almost every club poses a greater threat than us from this set piece. If useless coaches like Pulis and Allardyce can make the corner kick a dangerous weapon then why can’t Pep??
If I wanted to enjoy football and not get grumpy I’d not be supporting MCFC.
Typical City will probably score from 4 corners tomorrow!!

Thanks for the analysis. Gone to fill my glass.
“We could win every game by 5 goals” and I’d moan…… that would be nice….
All that I want is for City to improve their corners and increase our chances of scoring goals. Almost every club poses a greater threat than us from this set piece. If useless coaches like Pulis and Allardyce can make the corner kick a dangerous weapon then why can’t Pep??
If I wanted to enjoy football and not get grumpy I’d not be supporting MCFC.
Typical City will probably score from 4 corners tomorrow!!
So you admit that if you wanted to enjoy football, you’d not support City.

Even though it’s not the same as supporting City now than it was when Coton and Quinn were playing.

Basically, what you’ve said there is that it doesn’t matter how good the team you support is, you’ll be unhappy and critical whatever happens.

I feel sorry that you can’t enjoy the football we are watching at the moment and hope you can at some point.

So you admit that if you wanted to enjoy football, you’d not support City.

Even though it’s not the same as supporting City now than it was when Coton and Quinn were playing.

Basically, what you’ve said there is that it doesn’t matter how good the team you support is, you’ll be unhappy and critical whatever happens.

I feel sorry that you can’t enjoy the football we are watching at the moment and hope you can at some point.
Bloody hell….why are you attacking me like this?? Lighten up. Have supported MCFC since 1984 and have loved every minute of it. If every Forum member was like you there would be one bloody boring Forum.
Are we not allowed to be critical and demand more??

Bloody hell….why are you attacking me like this?? Lighten up. Have supported MCFC since 1984 and have loved every minute of it. If every Forum member was like you there would be one bloody boring Forum.
Are we not allowed to be critical and demand more??
I haven’t attacked you at all. I’ve questioned your negative approach to how we are now.

How you post doesn’t suggest you’ve loved any minute of our ride, let alone every minute of it.

I just wish social media was around in the 90s to see how critical you were of us back then!

I haven’t attacked you at all. I’ve questioned your negative approach to how we are now.

How you post doesn’t suggest you’ve loved any minute of our ride, let alone every minute of it.

I just wish social media was around in the 90s to see how critical you were of us back then!
That’s me told.. I’m bored with this now. You just don’t like me and I can live with that. Make sure that you respond in a similar vein to all the other forum posters that display negativity and criticisms.
In the 80s and 90s I was enduring the highs and lows at Maine Road in person and I didn’t need social media to convey my feelings.
I expect the City team now to be the best they can be. They have been brilliant since 2011 but could have been even better.

That’s me told.. I’m bored with this now. You just don’t like me and I can live with that. Make sure that you respond in a similar vein to all the other forum posters that display negativity and criticisms.
In the 80s and 90s I was enduring the highs and lows at Maine Road in person and I didn’t need social media to convey my feelings.
I expect the City team now to be the best they can be. They have been brilliant since 2011 but could have been even better.
Ok mate, you seem to be taking everything personally.

I hope City get better at corners for your sake.

Find it hard to believe we are in for him but we won't silence the rumours as it only goes further to emphasise the shit show at the swamp. Even in my wildest dreams did I think that 'tick tock' would be so blatant amongst the general rag fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.