Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want him.

But... If it was to happen he'd be great against 90% of the teams we have to play. It's usually the top, high intensity games where he gets exposed.

If he's used wisely he might actually be a decent addition.

Yes, just yes for me. Let’s bring some fun back into the game. Gundogan is washed (back), Fernandinho is gone, and Bernardo might be leaving too. We need a revamp of the squad. Pogbas got more to lose than to gain by signing with us so that’s another advantage. Bring him home.
What's he got to lose, once someone gives him another contract he doesn't deserve. Clearly see how not arsed he is at united, there's also the thing that's he's not good enough

That's the beauty of a forum, different takes.

I said John Stones was world class and still our best defender 18 months ago and people laughed me off the board.

I also said Cancelo is a shite defender yet there will be many people who still overlook the obvious.

100% with you on both opinions there and something I've said myself.

As per what you said about there being a good player in there, somewhere. I, also, agree with that assessment.

Grealish is of the same type of 'flash' as a player, but in there is a, actually, really good player wanting to come out.

So, with that said, I'm not sure if there's enough room in the squad for two 'flashy' players that doesn't change the culture at the club, but I can see this being coached out of those players (I find Cancelo's in-game 'flash' annoying when he does it on the pitch at the most dumb times).

But, I want caveat what I've said about both Grealish and [possibly] Pogba being in the squad. Just recently I've seen in the Birmingham Mail online that City may be seeing the buying of Grealish as a 'mistake' and look to offload him.

I think that's just salty by the outlet but I, also, can't see both at the club, in my opinion, unless we're getting rid of midfielders in Zinny, Gundo and Bernie.

What's he got to lose, once someone gives him another contract he doesn't deserve. Clearly see how not arsed he is at united, there's also the thing that's he's not good enough
His names in the mud. He’d have to take a pay cut to join us. He’s mint for France and he’d be obligated to be his best for us or he won’t play. He’s either top class or he’s not and hell’ll have to prove that here. It’s an ambitious move on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.