Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, another resentful asshole over something I myself don’t even remember, but clearly you do.
I don’t need sources to having watched a player and done my own research on his numbers, rather than being deceived by bias. Who needs that eh
I've defended you over some of the personal shit you've taken; and you yourself have called it out when it happened.
So, I would ask that the personal insults stop. Discuss and debate the topic, not the poster. It drags us all down.

I can’t believe public opinion would be a factor. If you wanted to recruit someone because you were convinced they could improve your team, anyone else’s opinion would be irrelevant
This has got to be for Pogba's peace of mind as much as anything else. His experience of having his house burgled, being booed and shouted at for not being able to elevate the dross he's surrounded by, and slaughtered by media and his supports alike for getting a fucking haircut must make him and his family cautious about whether he'll be given a fair shake at City.

Given that this thread is full of shouty, bad takes that could have been lifted straight from the back page of the Daily Mail or Sun and you can see why.

I've defended you over some of the personal shit you've taken; and you yourself have called it out when it happened.
So, I would ask that the personal insults stop. Discuss and debate the topic, not the poster. It drags us all down.
Fair enough, but the guy was displaying pure crass smugness in his irony about me when we were just “debating the topic”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.