Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a free transfer and a reasonable salary and not close to what he earned at United, plus if Gundogan leaves I think it's a no brainer. He did not realize a tenth of his potential. Pogba is a good player, he is tall and physical what we lack in our midfield, I usually do not believe people can change, certainly not at the age of 29, but I have a feeling that if he chooses to come to us to work with Pep and win trophies rather than to choose the big money and convenience of Paris , we should give him a chance.

This has got to be for Pogba's peace of mind as much as anything else. His experience of having his house burgled, being booed and shouted at for not being able to elevate the dross he's surrounded by, and slaughtered by media and his supports alike for getting a fucking haircut must make him and his family cautious about whether he'll be given a fair shake at City.

Given that this thread is full of shouty, bad takes that could have been lifted straight from the back page of the Daily Mail or Sun and you can see why.
This ^^^^

He speaks Spanish and his wife is Bolivian so Spain makes sense.

If the kids were school age I could see why he might want to stay put but they're still very little.

I still like the idea but can't see it happening.

His names in the mud. He’d have to take a pay cut to join us. He’s mint for France and he’d be obligated to be his best for us or he won’t play. He’s either top class or he’s not and hell’ll have to prove that here. It’s an ambitious move on his part.
Does he look like he gives a shit,as for being mint against France, how many good teams do they even face. He's not top class, never has been and wouldn't get anywhere near this first team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.