Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would take him and that is why the interest has come.

I have no knowledge of Frenkie, another player Pep and City tried to sign, previously.

Still a feeling he could end up at Paris but we will take Pogba if he wants it.

This is not a rumour, let me be clear.
I’m going out and buying some zebra print pants and finding out where he lives demanding he doesn’t join us

It’s a tough one this.

On one hand I have spent the past few years calling him a lazy twat and laughing at him and United.

On the other, I look the current make-up of our midfield and think that there is space for him…

Fern is going.

Gundogan looks completely fucked to me. Maybe it’s this back injury he is reportedly carrying but I do worry that he is just getting slower and slower, and will be having less and less of an impact for us.

Rodri, Bernie and KDB are great, but we have no real assurances that Bernie wants to stay and KDBs fitness is a continuous concern. Plus, none of them can play every single week.

Additionally, it doesn’t look like Pep thinks Foden or Grealish are ready to play in the middle for us, nor does it look like any kids will be breaking through any time soon.

I think we need another 2 midfielders and I doubt we have the money to go and spunk £50m+ on both of them.

From a financial perspective picking Pogba up on a free makes a lot of sense, but only if he plays at a level he hasn’t managed to consistently do for United. It’s easy to talk about their woes (in fact I fucking love talking about them) but Pogba is part of the problem and we can’t just say “oh it’s not his fault, it’s cos United are shit”. There’s plenty of shite teams out there that have players that perform well more often than not. He hasn’t.

For him to be a success here he needs to completely change his attitude, but maybe he knows this? If I were him, I wouldn’t be happy that most of the fans in this country think I am a bit of a joke and I would want to prove them wrong. In fairness to him, the easy option would be to fuck the PL off and go and have it easy at somewhere like PSG. If he decides that he wants to stay in the PL and move to City, maybe we should take that as a really positive sign that he means business.

if its pogba on a free AND de jong then i`m ok with that.

Wow! gotta trust pep on this one then and to be fair to Pogba he would have some balls signing for us?!

Id say its another sign of his arrogance and completely self centred approach - something else we dont want anywhere near our team....a flash harry who does nothing on the pitch to back up his profile in the footballing world

B. Silva, Foden Rodri, KDB are all far superior footballers and have the attitude and mental approach

Massive wages on a free, wouldn't have thought squad harmony would be good if he came

Don't agree

That's the beauty of a forum, different takes.

I said John Stones was world class and still our best defender 18 months ago and people laughed me off the board.

I also said Cancelo is a shite defender yet there will be many people who still overlook the obvious.

Don't agree
He is physically talented no doubt but his approach is so bad that he looks shit.....

I wouldnt want Pogba anywhere near this team......but becuase his type of character would destroy the team work philosophy

Would the scousers have him.....klopp wouldnt touch him with a barge pole and there is a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.