Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pg wants him then we will have to suck it up & accept his decision regardless of him being a rag or him some eyes a lazy player.
He was ok for Juve & playing for France ,just must find it hard to play for an average team in the meccano stadium .
Pirlo made his job incredibly easy...Kante in the French team

Pogba for France is unplayable, he was one of their best midfielders during the world cup. We get that Pogba he's going to be brilliant. He's a leader for France, when he cares about where he is, he's a brilliant player to watch.

At United he's showed some glimpses of ability but it seems like he just doesn't care about playing for them. Stat wise at the start of this season he was top of the assist charts. Then "injuries" happened I say injuries but every international break hes been available for France. Hes demotivated at United.

If and its a big If, Pogba can show his France form then its a no brainer, from reports he wants to play under pep and he wants this. Then im guessing we get a motivated Pogba next season.

If Pep wants him, there must be a reason.

On his day, he’s one of the best midfielders in the world. We can’t judge him off his time at United — they are an institution known for ruining player’s careers. Look at him for France and Juventus. He’s world class and I would 100% take him.

I'm only going off the United match going fans I know and they all say the same thing. Pogba has underperformed without a doubt but has been nowhere near as bad as the media make out. Plenty of others have been worse in their team. He's just not a leader and can't take a game by the scruff of the neck on his own. That's why he looks good alongside other good midfield players i.e. France, Juve and not the same for United. He can't win a game single handed like great players like our KDB but will look good alongside them and definitely bring something to the team.
He managed to grab the game at our place a few years ago when they were 2 - 0 down

Let's be honest here, there is a player somewhere in there, but I said that about Mario Balotelli ?
Wages and signing on fee is the problem for me ? Yes, we would get him for nothing and Fernandinho is leaving, so a place is available in the squad.

We're already in for him.

There's a reason he has cut all his hairstyles out of late.
Really! I just don’t see where he fits in and who do we leave out for him? Surely a fast paced DM is more important, plus left back and obviously Haaland. Do you know who is probably leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.