Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
NipHolmes said:
And not that it's a well kept secret but Isco has apparently asked his boss where he is going and that he wants to go with him. Isco,Cavani a good start

Isco was coming all season imho.

He signed new deal to help club out and Pellegrini has been lined up all season. Both want the best for Malaga but both realise Malaga is fucked as things stand and they need to move. We offer great opportunities to both.

Not one bit cautious about Isco. I am adamant he's ours.

Hope so mate.

'Keep the faith'.

One player who I reckon we should go for is Oliver Torres. Quote me now and remember it. He will be the best thing in Spain in 5 years time. Mark my words. The kids and absolute gem.

bluemathlady said:
Look at all the players commenting and bigging Manuel up! "best coach ever" etc. We are in good hands me thinks!
Yeah seems very promising :P<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 3:57 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
NipHolmes said:

He signed new deal to help club out and Pellegrini has been lined up all season. Both want the best for Malaga but both realise Malaga is fucked as things stand and they need to move. We offer great opportunities to both.

Hope so mate.

'Keep the faith'.

One player who I reckon we should go for is Oliver Torres. Quote me now and remember it. He will be the best thing in Spain in 5 years time. Mark my words. The kids and absolute gem.

And I agree with you yet again. He seems like a very promising talent, will be a tremendous buy if we get him.

bluemathlady said:
Look at all the players commenting and bigging Manuel up! "best coach ever" etc. We are in good hands me thinks!

Not turning this into an Anti-Mancini thread but wouldn't you say it's telling that not a single player said anything like this on Twitter.

Compare and contrast to this.

I know we are in good hands, not the best hands but very good hands never the less.

I hope the next guy is a weird look German guy who looks like he's on speed.<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 1:57 pm --<br /><br />
Syth said:
bluemathlady said:
Yeah seems very promising :P

-- Wed May 22, 2013 3:57 pm --

NipHolmes said:
Hope so mate.

'Keep the faith'.

And I agree with you yet again. He seems like a very promising talent, will be a tremendous buy if we get him.

Stick with me and you'll be wearing silk ;) hahaha.

SSN breaking news - Spanish Media reports Manuel Pellegrini & his coaching staff are to leave Malaga.

Well done on uncovering that breaking story.

NipHolmes said:
NipHolmes said:

Hope so mate.

'Keep the faith'.

Oliver Torres ? I really want to this boy. We go for him ?

@Nip I've always dreamt of wearing silk..!

Now I can't wait for the Pellegrini announcement to become official and for next season to start lol!

grim up north said:
I agree but Mancini improved on Hughes position. Playing devils advocate

Mancini was a huge and immediate improvement on Hughes. The new manager will have his work cut out to have that sort of impact but will be starting from a higher base and that is another factor that will have to be taken into account in any assessment of his performance.

@Minarzouki: Pellegrini: "I'm not looking for financial rewards but a sports project that allows me to feel fulfilled"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.