Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Caveman said:
Why read a football story from the press? and from the Star!? From someone you think is "Brainless"!?!
How do you think you're going to feel reading something like that?
why the hate on Barnes? Beside the fact he went to United I mean?
"If a way to the better there be it exacts a full look at the worst" (and that definitely includes the Daily Star.) As for Brainless

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDxEeEvoXRA[/youtube]

you probably agree with every word

There's no way he would have got in the cabal. Another six months? Pffft ;).

jimharri said:
davymcfc said:
George Hannah said:
"If a way to the better there be it exacts a full look at the worst" (and that definitely includes the Daily Star.) As for Brainless

I certainly don't disagree with all of that.
Same here. Most of what he said was spot on.
I'm prejudiced tbf, listening to his tortured groans in the background on GMR commentaries has left its mark

hgblue said:
There's no way he would have got in the cabal. Another six months? Pffft ;).

Quite right too. Frankly, in Bluemoon terms, he was in the moral majority sitting prettily on the fence getting splinters in their arse without ever venturing into in/out territory for fear of being ridiculed by the other side ... :)

People seen the SSN story on him today with that reporter hassling him again?

Hassled him at the pre-match conference, hassled him at the post-match conference, hassled him in Barca Airport, hassled him on the plane, hassled him in Malaga airport.

Not even City manager yet and they're already trying to drive him insane. Welcome to the rag press Manuel.

M24 Citizen said:

Hassled him at the pre-match conference, hassled him at the post-match conference, hassled him in Barca Airport, hassled him on the plane, hassled him in Malaga airport.

Not even City manager yet and they're already trying to drive him insane. Welcome to the rag press Manuel.
Shows we have really arrived at the top table in my opinion, is the same circus following clueless at Stoke? We are newsworthy nothing more

George Hannah said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Caveman said:
Why read a football story from the press? and from the Star!? From someone you think is "Brainless"!?!
How do you think you're going to feel reading something like that?
why the hate on Barnes? Beside the fact he went to United I mean?

Haven't seen that before but refreshing to see a pundit who clearly watches and understands City.

M24 Citizen said:

He said to him "6 times you've asked me now". It's absurd. Chasing him around like that rather than letting him finish his time at the club.

What more do they need to know?

The way that guy from Sky dived into Isco's car and yelled "TELL US ABOUT PELLEGRINI" was cringeworthy...

Just heard Paul Breen Turner on talkShite saying it is front page headlines in the Spanish press today that Isco will NOT be following Pellegrini to City. Not because he doesn't want to but that City don't want him and it is directly against the wishes of Pellegrini. Apparently Real Madrid are moving in and should have him signed up shortly.

Hmmmm....

TGR said:
Just heard Paul Breen Turner on talkShite saying it is front page headlines in the Spanish press today that Isco will NOT be following Pellegrini to City. Not because he doesn't want to but that City don't want him and it is directly against the wishes of Pellegrini. Apparently Real Madrid are moving in and should have him signed up shortly.

Hmmmm....

I don't go with this idea that if Pellegrini comes to City the Isco will automatically follow. I'm sure its been spelled out to Pellegrini what coming to City means and that includes the players we are after. He isn't stupid, he'll know we won't be able to get all our targets and if Isco decided to go to Real then fine. We already have a squad strong enough to win the PL. Its Pellegrini's job to motivate and coach them to do it. Any additions are a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.