Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way to shut them all up are results. Beat teams and be kind to the press with interviews and behind the scenes stuff but ensure a zero tolerance will be shown to liars and ban them from further attendance of all things City.

I think it'd be wise if we release some info our community work too. Good PR coupled with new manager and players, will only look positive.

M24 Citizen said:
People seen the SSN story on him today with that reporter hassling him again?

Hassled him at the pre-match conference, hassled him at the post-match conference, hassled him in Barca Airport, hassled him on the plane, hassled him in Malaga airport.

Not even City manager yet and they're already trying to drive him insane. Welcome to the rag press Manuel.

just seen it,he looks very calm and collected in front of the camera,i think he will need some protection from the famous vicky when he first gets here but i can see him handling the british press ok

i personally think mourinhos appointment will take the heat off pellegrini,that and golums appointment will be the big story,moyes failure and mourinhos look at me attitude..

i hope mourinho and moyes go to war with each other because that would be funny.

Didsbury Dave said:
George Hannah said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
why the hate on Barnes? Beside the fact he went to United I mean?
"If a way to the better there be it exacts a full look at the worst" (and that definitely includes the Daily Star.) As for Brainless

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDxEeEvoXRA[/youtube]

you probably agree with every word
Haven't seen that before but refreshing to see a pundit who clearly watches and understands City.
You never let me down Dave and little red Peter is still brownnosing Fergie even in the jungles of Borneo. I wonder how much we've got in our Tea Chest now after missing out on Percy?

sir peace frog said:
i personally think mourinhos appointment will take the heat off pellegrini,that and golums appointment will be the big story,moyes failure and mourinhos look at me attitude..

i hope mourinho and moyes go to war with each other because that would be funny.

I never thought about that, that is a good point. As for M & M going to war it would be funny but I think that is wishful thinking. Moyes hates us and becoming a Rag will only enhance that although I do think that Mourinho will be too clever for Moyes both on and off the pitch. This is going to be a three way battle with three new managers but I have this feeling that the red one will be out of his depth.

George Hannah said:
Didsbury Dave said:
George Hannah said:
"If a way to the better there be it exacts a full look at the worst" (and that definitely includes the Daily Star.) As for Brainless

Haven't seen that before but refreshing to see a pundit who clearly watches and understands City.
You never let me down Dave and little red Peter is still brownnosing Fergie even in the jungles of Borneo. I wonder how much we've got in our Tea Chest now after missing out on Percy?

Every point he makes about City is considered, relevant and intelligent. Why not challenge one or more of them rather than make some childlike comment about allegiances?I would imagine the answer is that you can't, hence the adoption of bog standard forum 'they're all rags' idiocy.

You appear to be the forum equivalent of those Japanese blokes still fighting the war on pacific islands in the 1970s. Have you listened to nothing that's been said over the last month? By the players? By the backroom staff? By the CEO? By The Chairman?

All part of the great press agenda in your little world I assume.

Didsbury Dave said:
George Hannah said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Every point he makes about City is considered, relevant and intelligent. Why not challenge one or more of them rather than make some childlike comment about allegiances?I would imagine the answer is that you can't, hence the adoption of bog standard forum 'they're all rags' idiocy.

You appear to be the forum equivalent of those Japanese blokes still fighting the war on pacific islands in the 1970s. Have you listened to nothing that's been said over the last month? By the players? By the backroom staff? By the CEO? By The Chairman?

Its sunday and the anoraks are out in full force.. ;)

Mancity1980 said:
sir peace frog said:

I never thought about that, that is a good point. As for M & M going to war it would be funny but I think that is wishful thinking. Moyes hates us and becoming a Rag will only enhance that although I do think that Mourinho will be too clever for Moyes both on and off the pitch. This is going to be a three way battle with three new managers but I have this feeling that the red one will be out of his depth.
Mourinho want go to war with Moyes. He wanted to replace Fergie and will try to keep in United's good books, in case things dont work out at Chelsea and Moyes flops!
When he beat Fergie in the CL he was almost apologetic!

George Hannah said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Caveman said:
Why read a football story from the press? and from the Star!? From someone you think is "Brainless"!?!
How do you think you're going to feel reading something like that?
why the hate on Barnes? Beside the fact he went to United I mean?

What bits don't you agree with?

Didsbury Dave said:
George Hannah said:
Didsbury Dave said:

He's hilarious though, his points defending Mancini in the final few months were hilariously clueless! Fast becoming the forum clown now that Mancio has departed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.