Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
energylevels said:
When is Pellegrino likely to be officially announced, surely it's not going to drag on, by all accounts the 'the special one's has already signed a contract with Chelsea ...

This week no doubt, perhaps even on Monday

energylevels said:
When is Pellegrino likely to be officially announced, surely it's not going to drag on, by all accounts the 'the special one's has already signed a contract with Chelsea ...

I have no idea about Pellegrino, but Pellegrini will probably be announced Monday or Tuesday.

Falastur said:
energylevels said:

I have no idea about Pellegrino, but Pellegrini will probably be announced Monday or Tuesday.
rjK3eLU.gif

jimharri said:
Falastur said:
energylevels said:

rjK3eLU.gif

Brilliant

yozzer said:
think we will do a deal with chelsea.daft to both do it the same day

Why? Whether we announce it on the same day as Chelsea is irrelevant. I wouldn't care if we announced it on the same day as Chelsea.

Only matters how he gets the team playing on the pitch. Hope he is a great success. He will get the full support of the fans and he needs the backing of the club to freshen up the team.
Big season for us next year. We need to Win the league or the Champions league to prove we are the real deal, and not also rans like Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.