Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:
Because they will resolve their managerial problem, and surely buy a striker. That's a lot of points.

Utd have lost Ferguson and the motivation they got from the Agueroooo goal will have faded by August. I don't see them being involved at all. City v Chelsea
Unless there are earth shattering moves by united and Chelsea this summer in the transfer market, then the sensible money will be on city for the title next year, because we have the best players. As it stands now, we have the best players, united second and Chelsea third. United have that team ethos which i think moyes will keep, mourinho will work on Chelsea's devensive weaknesses, but I think we will rebalance our squad with a couple of signings and pellegrini will get the best from that squad.

If I had to bet, I'd bet on us for the title.

Agreed.

I also think that Jose will make some early mistakes before he settles, it certainly won't have the same feel about it from when he previously managed at Chelsea.

I will recomend all of you some patience. Pellegrini's teams always have slow starts. His system demands a lot of coordination. Nevertheless with the quality of City players this should be faster.

LEDC said:
Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Unless there are earth shattering moves by united and Chelsea this summer in the transfer market, then the sensible money will be on city for the title next year, because we have the best players. As it stands now, we have the best players, united second and Chelsea third. United have that team ethos which i think moyes will keep, mourinho will work on Chelsea's devensive weaknesses, but I think we will rebalance our squad with a couple of signings and pellegrini will get the best from that squad.

Agreed.

I also think that Jose will make some early mistakes before he settles, it certainly won't have the same feel about it from when he previously managed at Chelsea.

I will recomend all of you some patience. Pellegrini's teams always have slow starts. His system demands a lot of coordination. Nevertheless with the quality of City players this should be faster.

This is Bluemoon, we don't do Patience I am afraid, the first defeat and there will be multiple threads demanding his sacking

M24 Citizen said:
chesterbells said:
Rammy Blue said:
Agreed.

Mourinho is the man we should have got in.

What makes you think he's gonna make these early mistakes (any more than any of the other new in post prem managers) next season?

Wish people would shutup about Mourinho. No he isn't, he's an absolute child. End of fucking story!

And Ronaldo can fuck off too.

Ronaldo would be an idiot, a crybaby or even a moron, but he is one who play well and score a lot. and lately in his stage in Madrid he learned to be more associative and less individualistic

Rammy Blue said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Bold prediction DD. Were we to land Fernandinho, Cavani and either one of Navas or McMinimum (both gambles for different reasons), plus a half decent centre half to cover for the interminable breakdown that is Vincent Kompany, then I'd be inclined to agree with you. Until then I'd have both Chelsea and the rags above us or at the very least equal. And if we repeat last summer's transfer window fiasco, then we're gonna be in an almighty bunfight just for a top 4 finish

You don't sound too confident mate of our summer activity, saw in other thread that you feel we'll only spend 30/40mil.

Have faith in Ferran, Txiki and MP. It's going to be good.

He goes to bed worried that the sun won't rise in the morning.

Ducado said:
LEDC said:
Rammy Blue said:
Agreed.

This is Bluemoon, we don't do Patience I am afraid, the first defeat and there will be multiple threads demanding his sacking

All teams has those kind of fans, is quite normal, This message is not for the fans who used his head to hammer nails. :-) and everyone want and wish quick results, thats normal, but what I see here in Bluemoon so far is a lot of common sense and thats always good. Pellegrini is a good coach, but not a magician, he develop teams, he doesn´t create them from nothing. But I say again, in City everything should be quicker due the quality of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.