Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueAnorak said:
FantasyIreland said:
BlueAnorak said:
I'm moving on. I wish the new guy success.
My point is he will have a huge problem motivating some of the players as a result of Roberto's sacking. Taking that power back from the players will prove a very difficult task for the new guy I think. More so than most people think. I reckon it will be very difficult to win anything next season as a a result. Once lost a winning mentality is difficult to recover.

I believe they lost respect,not desire.

We have plenty of winners in our squad and i have every confidence Pelle will get the most out of them,the evidence speaks for itself.Next season we will be stronger and plenty motivated,i can't wait.
I hope your right. But the squad really isn't good enough - not without major surgery - especially in AM. Still that looks as though it may be addressed.

Are you for real or on the wind up ? I really can't tell ...

M24 Citizen said:
chesterbells said:
Rammy Blue said:
Agreed.

I also think that Jose will make some early mistakes before he settles, it certainly won't have the same feel about it from when he previously managed at Chelsea.

Mourinho is the man we should have got in.

What makes you think he's gonna make these early mistakes (any more than any of the other new in post prem managers) next season?

Wish people would shutup about Mourinho. No he isn't, he's an absolute child. End of fucking story!

And Ronaldo can fuck off too.

So you don't rate Mourinho or Ronaldo then. How about Rooney?

BlueAnorak said:
de niro said:
that's a good question. I posted that I wish we could have replaced the entire squad, mard arse fuckers. not possible though.
then you could say bob brought it on himself.
I prefer to move on.

My point is he will have a huge problem motivating some of the players as a result of Roberto's sacking. Taking that power away from the players will prove a very difficult task for the new guy I think. More so than most people are expecting given many of the posts in this thread.

Sadly, I reckon it will be very difficult to win anything next season as a a result. Once lost a winning mentality is difficult to recover. Hope I'm wrong.
you are wrong. they will be fucking bouncing. they got their wish so now I expect them to come out flying.

BlueAnorak said:
de niro said:
that's a good question. I posted that I wish we could have replaced the entire squad, mard arse fuckers. not possible though.
I prefer to move on.

My point is he will have a huge problem motivating some of the players as a result of Roberto's sacking. Taking that power away from the players will prove a very difficult task for the new guy I think. More so than most people are expecting given many of the posts in this thread.

Sadly, I reckon it will be very difficult to win anything next season as a a result. Once lost a winning mentality is difficult to recover.

This squad are serious professionals and Respected internationals. Part of adug's buying policy has been to thoroughly vet the character of these players, and Mancini also didn't take kindly to non comformists and wheeled them out.

I have the upmost confidence in them as players and men to deliver exactly what they are capable of if managed properly. To start insinuating they are some madcap bunch of slackers is blind ignorance. And to intimate they got Mancini the sack is laughable.

Mancini got himself the sack.

BlueAnorak said:
FantasyIreland said:
BlueAnorak said:
My point is he will have a huge problem motivating some of the players as a result of Roberto's sacking. Taking that power back from the players will prove a very difficult task for the new guy I think. More so than most people think. I reckon it will be very difficult to win anything next season as a a result. Once lost a winning mentality is difficult to recover.

We have plenty of winners in our squad and i have every confidence Pelle will get the most out of them,the evidence speaks for itself.Next season we will be stronger and plenty motivated,i can't wait.
I hope your right. But the squad really isn't good enough - not without major surgery - especially in AM. Still that looks as though it may be being addressed.

Unbelievable post. Incredible.

This is the best squad in England. With the right additions this summer it could be one of the best in Europe.

Pellegrini is walking into a dream job.

de niro said:
BlueAnorak said:
de niro said:
I prefer to move on.

Sadly, I reckon it will be very difficult to win anything next season as a a result. Once lost a winning mentality is difficult to recover. Hope I'm wrong.
you are wrong. they will be fucking bouncing. they got their wish so now I expect them to come out flying.

WHY do you say that....you are making it up. It is just your opinion and it's so wrong. Our players are better than that

BillyShears said:
BlueAnorak said:
FantasyIreland said:

I hope your right. But the squad really isn't good enough - not without major surgery - especially in AM. Still that looks as though it may be addressed.

rag, all day long.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
BlueAnorak said:

rag, all day long.
Does raise warning bells doesn't he?

Didsbury Dave said:
BlueAnorak said:
FantasyIreland said:

I hope your right. But the squad really isn't good enough - not without major surgery - especially in AM. Still that looks as though it may be being addressed.

Unbelievable post. Incredible.

This is the best squad in England. With the right additions this summer it could be one of the best in Europe.

Pellegrini is walking into a dream job.

I agree I cannot understand how any City fan could be pessimistic about the prospects of the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.