Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fucking rag scum...

But hang on a minute...What's the difference in our own dick heads throwing coins at camel gob last season and this???? I know we all slated whoever it was but all city fans aren't angels....

I dont ever recall any objects being thrown at the pisscan,camel gob is a mouthy coont who deserves what he gets..

Pellegrini is a gentleman and does not deserve any shite like this....

Afternoon pal....let me just remind you buddy...Only saying....No difference whatsoever...Just cos camelgob just that , a gobby **** doesn't deserve to have his eye nearly taken out.

jl6yqf.jpg

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
you really are one..stop acting like youve never thrown a stone.ffs..
At a player?! I don't need to stop acting because i've never physically picked up any object and lobbed it at a player who dared celebrate his teams goal in front of me, but I guess you have?

No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm --

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
you really are one..stop acting like youve never thrown a stone.ffs..
At a player?! I don't need to stop acting because i've never physically picked up any object and lobbed it at a player who dared celebrate his teams goal in front of me, but I guess you have?

No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!
Mouthy? Out of the two of us only one has called the other a 'minge' and asked him what his problem is, whereas the other has simply questioned what it is he is talking about when he says a player deserves what he gets. Keep up.

As has already been posted, it is out of order to throw missiles of any description, no matter the level of "apparent" incitement.

Some City fans are not whiter than white (Beckham, Ferdinand) and neither are some United fans (Bellamy, Pelligrini).

It is wrong whether its us, United or any other fans.

samharris said:
Fucking rag scum...

But hang on a minute...What's the difference in our own dick heads throwing coins at camel gob last season and this???? I know we all slated whoever it was but all city fans aren't angels....

I dont ever recall any objects being thrown at the pisscan,camel gob is a mouthy coont who deserves what he gets..

Afternoon pal....let me just remind you buddy...Only saying....No difference whatsoever...Just cos camelgob just that , a gobby **** doesn't deserve to have his eye nearly taken out.

jl6yqf.jpg

Yes he does...

rick773 said:
chestervegasblue said:
If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.

Yeah you're right having actual things thrown at you for just being somewhere is totally just as bad as singing songs about a plane crash that happened half a century ago. That's actually fucking insane that anyone would put something that can actually harm someone and a SONG that shouldn't offend anyone but the most delicate of individuals in the same category.
We had fans throwing horse shit at theirs a few years back. After the last Maine Road derby we hammered their coach with "missiles". We have fans who sing Munich chants, a group turned up late to an EDS game singing them last season and we have people singing them in pubs before and after games regularly. We had two half wits who stabbed a fellow Blue with a screw driver after a home game against West Ham a few years ago (they didn't believe he was a City fan because he had a different accent - think he was from Nottingham, he posted on here about it)... I could go on and on.

All clubs have some fans who are simply cünts. We are one of them.

bluevengence said:
samharris said:

jl6yqf.jpg

Yes he does...

Why is that then.Cos he is a rag,cos he earns a lot more money than you?? I'm just interested..I hate the **** but would never wish harm on him in a deliberate act....

Caveman said:
rick773 said:
chestervegasblue said:
If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.

Yeah you're right having actual things thrown at you for just being somewhere is totally just as bad as singing songs about a plane crash that happened half a century ago. That's actually fucking insane that anyone would put something that can actually harm someone and a SONG that shouldn't offend anyone but the most delicate of individuals in the same category.
We had fans throwing horse shit at theirs a few years back. After the last Maine Road derby we hammered their coach with "missiles". We have fans who sing Munich chants, a group turned up late to an EDS game singing them last season and we have people singing them in pubs before and after games regularly. We had two half wits who stabbed a fellow Blue with a screw driver after a home game against West Ham a few years ago (they didn't believe he was a City fan because he had a different accent - think he was from Nottingham, he posted on here about it)... I could go on and on.

All clubs have some fans who are simply cünts. We are one of them.
That worries me with my London accent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.