Pellegrini to give youth a chance, but who

Guidetti will save us £20m+ in the future. We have to start playing him. I just hope his virus hasn't affected him too much.

Suarez isn't/won't be good enough for us.

Razak's not good enough, Suarez has stagnated but that's probably more the club's fault than his. Guidetti and Rekik desperately need Premier League loan moves if they're ever to progress. Our academy has failed badly in the last 3/4 years.

Rekik, Razak and Guidetti, either playing or at least loaned out for regular first team experience.

Lopes, who is still young, should be loaned out too.

Guidetti, obviously, but also Rekik, Razak, Hélan. Would love to see a little bit of Adbisallah Ibrahim, even if it isn't believed he will be able to make the jump.

It will be interesting to see which of the younger players he takes with him on these tours, and how much game time they will get. Hopefully Manuel Pellegrini will take 5/6 with him on these tours, Lopez, Suarez, Rekik, Razak, and Guidetti,+ another 2 will all go on tour this close season.

Blue Heaven said:
Guidetti, obviously, but also Rekik, Razak, Hélan. Would love to see a little bit of Adbisallah Ibrahim, even if it isn't believed he will be able to make the jump.

I cant see any of the above being influential squad members,maybe Guidetti will occasionally make the bench,unfortunately they just aren't good enough.

I reckon in 12/18months we may see a few (Ntcham,Pozo,Lopes.......)with the quality required, starting to push through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.