Pellegrini's post-Barca comments. Update P12. 2 game ban

Re: Manuel Pellegrini's post-Barca comments.

Marvin said:
cookster said:
samharris said:
Why shouldnt a manager be allowed to say what he thinks??? the ref was shite,everyone knows it yet no one is allowed to say owt for fear of being fined/banned etc...

Talk about closed shop mentality at UEFA......Its like north fucking Korea tbh.. "you say wrong thing..you go prison camp no questions"

Not when he questions the integrity of the ref. Basically called him a cheat which was wrong.

Not the best ref but complete over reaction from some blues and especially MP.
He said he was biased. He was. Wouldn't allow any physical contact.

Like I said complete over reaction by some mard arses. The same mard arses who cry when Maureen acts like a dick.

he was obviously rattled after the match , comments about sweden and the last time the ref handled a barca game were not advisable , but ref was poor didnt let the game flow and booked city players for their 1st fouls , whilst allowing barca player to commit at least 6 fouls each before booking their players. But Platini and his mates will make sure "likkle city" the upstarts , will pay , MP will be conscripted to the foreign legion , the club will be banned from europe until hell freezes over (or when yooonited next win the premiership which ever comes sooner) , fined £5 billion , and told to play behind closed doors for the next 3 seasons.

If you guys thought this refereeing performance was bad, this place is going to get pretty colourful in the next couple of years.

I suppose in the cold light of day his comments were ill-advised, but he was emotional and it showed how much this defeat hurt him and for that alone I understand and support him...... Whether the fucked up frog at UEFA sees it this way remains to be seen though.

michel-platini_1125045c.jpg

Castiel said:
If you guys thought this refereeing performance was bad, this place is going to get pretty colourful in the next couple of years.

Aye remember when your lot had 3 clear pens turned down against Barca - now that was a biased ref.

Well I agreed with everything Mr Pellegrini said, the ref was giving them everything & us nothing. It's good to see our manager standing up for our players & that he isn't just letting the European cabal walk all over us! (IMHO)

cookster said:
Marvin said:
cookster said:
Not when he questions the integrity of the ref. Basically called him a cheat which was wrong.

Not the best ref but complete over reaction from some blues and especially MP.
He said he was biased. He was. Wouldn't allow any physical contact.

Like I said complete over reaction by some mard arses. The same mard arses who cry when Maureen acts like a dick.
The only one who's crying is you, and we know why after the season you've had

cookster said:
Castiel said:

Aye remember when your lot had 3 clear pens turned down against Barca - now that was a biased ref.

And MPs response has been measured in comparison to Drogba that night...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.