Pellegrini's post-Barca comments. Update P12. 2 game ban

Re: Manuel Pellegrini's post-Barca comments.

Watching Dnipro v Spurs. Fantastic end to end game with a ref that is allowing a lot of physical contact

The argument that refereeing in Europe is of a different standard is just wrong

Also for Pellegrini's reaction you also have to remember what happened to his team Malaga at Dortmund last season

Marvin said:
Watching Dnipro v Spurs. Fantastic end to end game with a ref that is allowing a lot of physical contact

The argument that refereeing in Europe is of a different standard is just wrong

Also for Pellegrini's reaction you also have to remember what happened to his team Malaga at Dortmund last season

His team scored an offside away goal and because of that Dortmund had to score 2 goals the second was a big offside goal and Pelle thought it was cheating. It was a mistake from the ref, but Malaga goal was offside too.

the ref. had nothing to do with what happened on the pitch,Pelle has to take the blame for making changes to a competitive match with a team more experience in the cCL that can punish u with less focus,he should have played is own game rather than concentrating on barcelona,which caused us really bad. Two seasons barc were beaten by psg and last season it was milano in their home, we go beaten in our home ground which tells us that we are not ready as a team to make history.

Stoned Rose said:
Clever from MP.

He said what fucking needed saying. He said it so it had less chance of happening again in future.

He'll get a slap on the wrist.

So what?

Well done for standing our ground Manuel.

Clever?

More like stupid.

Marvin said:
cookster said:
Marvin said:
He said he was biased. He was. Wouldn't allow any physical contact.

Like I said complete over reaction by some mard arses. The same mard arses who cry when Maureen acts like a dick.
The only one who's crying is you, and we know why after the season you've had

Marvellous Marvin you really are a grade A dickhead. Please call me anything but a RAG you f@cking prick.

If you want to check my credentials as a blue we can meet up before the game on Saturday for a pint?

Skashion said:
I don't understand how anyone can think it's clever. I can understand how someone can like he's got up UEFA's noses but landing yourself a touchline ban, as is probable, when we've got Barcelona away isn't what I'd call clever, unless of course you think we've got absolutely no chance of pulling it back I suppose. Do UEFA touchline bans carry over into the following season does anyone know because he could be looking at three to five games which could mean he's missing from as many as four group stage games next season?

The question here is does a touch line ban actually make the slightest bit of difference to the outcome of any given game of football?

I'd say not. The manager will have given his instructions, strategy and motivation before the game. Him not being 'on the touch line' is neither here nor there.

If urgent instructions need delivering during the game I'm sure the assistants have enough about them to sort it in his absence.

Being on the touch line for every game this season doesn't seem to have helped utd much, or spurs under avb.

You're over worrying it IMO.

TCIB said:
Fuck em Pelle, load of soft shits they all are, fuck em i say.

He was pissed off and riled up, it is what it is.

Exactly. It's not like he said, "ay, that ref was a right out and out cnut and deserves to be flogged by all Manchester City fans, in Piccadilly Gardens and when they've all finished, I think I'd like to boot him up his nads. coz this is very important" That's what I'd have said ;)

TGR said:
Stoned Rose said:
Clever from MP.

He said what fucking needed saying. He said it so it had less chance of happening again in future.

He'll get a slap on the wrist.

So what?

Well done for standing our ground Manuel.

Clever?

More like stupid.

Go on then I'll bite ......

Stoned Rose said:
Skashion said:
I don't understand how anyone can think it's clever. I can understand how someone can like he's got up UEFA's noses but landing yourself a touchline ban, as is probable, when we've got Barcelona away isn't what I'd call clever, unless of course you think we've got absolutely no chance of pulling it back I suppose. Do UEFA touchline bans carry over into the following season does anyone know because he could be looking at three to five games which could mean he's missing from as many as four group stage games next season?

The question here is does a touch line ban actually make the slightest bit of difference to the outcome of any given game of football?

I'd say not. The manager will have given his instructions, strategy and motivation before the game. Him not being 'on the touch line' is neither here nor there.

If urgent instructions need delivering during the game I'm sure the assistants have enough about them to sort it in his absence.

Being on the touch line for every game this season doesn't seem to have helped utd much, or spurs under avb.

You're over worrying it IMO.

Bang on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.