Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Pep said in the post match presser ederson is the best spot kick taker at the club by a distance.

I say give it to him. He'd either take the back of the net off or kill someone behind the goal.

Its shocking technique from Jesus, even I would have saved that last night. You would think after the last few he would have been told to try something different if he is going to step up again.

Id love Ederson to take them, knowing our luck he will hit it so hard it will hit the crossbar and bounce all the way back into our goal.

I am not sure whether Pep was joking about Ederson. It would not surprise me at all if he took our pens. part of the problem in selecting a back-up for Aguero is that City's squad rotates so that the candidates for pens like Gundogan or Jesus are frequently not playing.

Any fooker but Jesus.Said it before he took it.Just so cocky and arrogant.Just hit the fucking thing instead of poncing about !!
It was not a bad pen. Keeper was miles off his line.

His record at taking pens was good in previous seasons for City and Brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.