Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

Exactly, they want it all on a plate for them the little poppets. But you can see why lots of players become complacent when they are getting paid such ridiculous amounts, when you have that much money some probably think why do I have to put in a hard shift today, and we've seen that recently at City.
I still think players should be able to play 2 or 3 games a week, a lot of this burnout talk comes from Pep and the players then believe it.
A good number of all PL players that went to the WC , including ours , basically had a mid season break in the sun, all you saw of Phillips on JG insta , was him bobbing about in the pool on a rubber ring with a drink in his hand , him in particular should have come back half a stone lighter , he should have used the WC to get upto real match fitness , so he for one deserved to be outed by Pep , there is obviously some lack of discipline at the moment , or complacency, Gundogan alluded to it aswell , so those issues most definitely aren’t the fans fault.

Seems like you've come on here to argue with everyone
Not really, quite the opposite. We could argue all day about whether it was right for Pep to call fans out or not. Some are in the "I pay my money I'll do what I like" camp, others (including me) are in the "We ALL (players, manager and fans) need to work together on match days to make sure we win" camp. Ultimately though, our opinions, whilst important don't really matter here, the manager and players have consistently said that they need our support, if we don't give that and they decide to move on as a result, then we all lose out and those that moan about not having to make noise will then have something else to moan about, like finding a manager as good as Pep or the team falling apart and winning nothing.

Not really, quite the opposite. We could argue all day about whether it was right for Pep to call fans out or not. Some are in the "I pay my money I'll do what I like" camp, others (including me) are in the "We ALL (players, manager and fans) need to work together on match days to make sure we win" camp. Ultimately though, our opinions, whilst important don't really matter here, the manager and players have consistently said that they need our support, if we don't give that and they decide to move on as a result, then we all lose out and those that moan about not having to make noise will then have something else to moan about, like finding a manager as good as Pep or the team falling apart and winning nothing.
you do know they all go eventually

The one constant is in the main is us

We sat in silence because there was nothing to cheer, that has always happened and I've been going since the early seventies. The atmosphere was better in the second because city were a hundred percent better.
What an attitude that is.he’s having a go at folk like you. Bet your good fun at parties. We sat in silence because there was nothing to cheer!!self entitled.this is a city team that play wonderful football most of the time. When we’re slow and lethargic that’s the time to really get behind them.was it a silent protest then? Honestly no wonder he gets frustrated with our support. In fact I also get frustrated with our silent majority. Try making a noise and get some songs going finishing on a positive.

Human nature being what it is meant they were always likely to score another, we've seen it happen loads of times over the years.

So it’s totally ok to gift a side a winning goal by rank bad play because they’ve got momentum and you’re sulking over a bad decision? They’re paid the big bucks for professionalism to overcome human nature. Anyway, point made on both sides. On to today for me.

This team won't suddenly collapse when Pep goes as sad as it will be, just as when a lot of this current squad go, we'll move on with another great batch of players hopefully. Something that won't change is our fans, who will still be here regardless. The fans are the most important part of the club and have every right to express their feelings at matches. My opinion was that Pep was wrong to have that dig at City fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.