Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

I’m 57 and contribute to the atmosphere every single game. Everyone who has a voice has the ability to do the same.
I agree im close to your age, catching you up lol. I agree we should be vocal getting behind the team, supporting them when things are not going well etc..doesn't mean just mean 'sing a longs'

There is a little contradiction in how some people are talking about the booing. On one hand City fans are complacent and taking success for granted. On the other hand they are booing after a couple of bad performances and a couple of stupid goals gifted to Spurs.

So what is it? Are we complacent or ungrateful? On a more philosophical level if I boo at the emptihad do I make a noise?

There is a little contradiction in how some people are talking about the booing. On one hand City fans are complacent and taking success for granted. On the other hand they are booing after a couple of bad performances and a couple of stupid goals gifted to Spurs.

So what is it? Are we complacent or ungrateful? On a more philosophical level if I boo at the emptihad do I make a noise?

Possibly booing the Referee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.