Pep, 2016-17 Ticket Prices etc.

You'll learn to love him in time Eccles. :-)

I probably will, he will grow on me. My problem is I'm not someone who jumps on band wagons, I like to make up my own mind over time. :-)

Paraphrasing the old saying: "Manager is as Manager does". If we win things, if he treats the players properly, if he remembers the fans are important.............. then ?

That sums up our current club management unfortunately. Wouldn't surprise me if Soriano and others were on bonuses based on how much they increase each revenue stream.
Well they're not doing a good job with the catering! It's so bad this season I've given up even trying! Not just me either. They really could quadruple catering income with a bit of thought investigating fast-food industry dispensing processes.

Last edited:
I probably will, he will grow on me. My problem is I'm not someone who jumps on band wagons, I like to make up my own mind over time. :-)

Paraphrasing the old saying: "Manager is as Manager does". If we win things, if he treats the players properly, if he remembers the fans are important.............. then ?
...party at Eccles' house?

I don't know if any one saw ssn this morning, but it said that there was this season at Liverpool
6 games at £59
10 games at £54
3 games at £49, but next season all tickets will be £59, so it would put on about an xtra 100 notes to a match going fan for the season
oh dear

I don't know if any one saw ssn this morning, but it said that there was this season at Liverpool
6 games at £59
10 games at £54
3 games at £49, but next season all tickets will be £59, so it would put on about an xtra 100 notes to a match going fan for the season
oh dear

Bargin. Who wouldn't want to watch henderson and milner?

6 games at £59
10 games at £54
oh dear

Yeah I read that too. 9.5% increase (about £2M increase in revenue) and they are being applauded. Nice one scousers. ha ha

Everyone should ditch Platinum first. What a waste of money that is for anyone other than those on 12000 plus points.

I wonder how many people signed up to this years ago and are still paying it despite it not actually offering much at all to most people.

I moved last year from padded seats to SS3, still a good view, saved £250 a season.

There will come a point when people will just give it up. The club need to be very careful with this pricing. Not only that they need to be fairer. Why have they taken the money for the Kiev game 5 weeks before the game during a month when everyone will be forking out a ton plus for Wembley?

Im personally going to see what happens. If my ticket goes up by even a single pound I won't be renewing Pep or not. Fed up with being treat like a customer rather than a fan.

Where do you sit? I'd be surprised if there isn't a small increase in many areas.

From my perspective, I was gently forced in to relocating a nice seat in 216 to a good seat in 117 because I understand corporate expansion may continue. I didn't have to move but I felt it necessary because we're being shunted out. I don't dislike where I am but the match doesn't hit me like it used to. I just attend because I always have.

Ticket Prices has got to the stage where it is Good PR open goal for clubs. Just look at the good will towards Liverpool from there decision on all they have really done is back down on a price rise, no real reductions/

The first club that comes out & says "you know what, were dropping our prices per game to £30 tops across the board (ex corporate), £20 tops for away fans, with season tickets priced accordingly, we encourage other clubs to do the same".... Would be media darlings & put on a perch as the saviours of football in this country, caring etc...

If they did that at City, you would have 54,000 sell out every week, you would sell more food & drink, probably more programmes, merchandise etc... & I think you would only be a little out of pocket (ex the new TV deal)

Given the deal TV deal, why wouldn't you sacrifice a couple of million of income now, for the long term benefit of attracting a new generation of fans & thinking long term. Surely it's a no brainer??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.