Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can only work with what he's got.

Some transfers and/or transfer business decisions over the past 3 or more seasons haven't been good enough.

The problem is not if he can do it, it's if he's got the appetite.
Well beyond speculation we don't know how he's feeling. We ought to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him as many reasons to want to have that appetite.
There is no doubt the club has offered him new deal, the question is does Pep want it, not "does City give him new deal"
No doubt because? Did I miss that report?

Well beyond speculation we don't know how he's feeling. We ought to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him as many reasons to want to have that appetite.

No doubt because? Did I miss that report?

Because there is zero chance City WANT Pep gone, everyone knows this. It will be Pep's decision, if he doesn't want, hes gone after this season.

He’ll stay to fix this mess. The problem will be I can already see next seasons headlines being dominated by whether he’ll sign a new contract or not, because I’m fairly certain he won’t.

Should have took Sterling off for me.
Sterling had a shocker! Took the second goal well but offered nothing else.
Great to see Garcia come on and he did nothing wrong.. thought Dino was going back into the middle and we were going to two banks of 4! Don’t get the 3 at the back!

Felt the three at the back was a mistake (although Garcia did well). Could see the logic, but it meant there was one get passing option to relieve the pressure.

Sterling had a shocker! Took the second goal well but offered nothing else.
Great to see Garcia come on and he did nothing wrong.. thought Dino was going back into the middle and we were going to two banks of 4! Don’t get the 3 at the back!
Thing that pissed me off more today, even though we had 10 men, was how poor our ball retention was, the worst under Peps tutelage.

I think Pep will decide if he stays by the amount of money he is given for new players. A few players need to be moved on and younger,quicker replacements introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.