Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he lands the champions League I will admit I was wrong.
If it truly is the holy grail for him then The non performances from the past at the business end are hard to fathom.
He has far too much trust in players that let him down time after time.
Would it have been too much to ask to stick.a big man up front for the last 10 and fire it up to him to see if Jesus or sterling could feed off him. We went out with a whimper.
That's what riles me.
Who is that big man? We’ve been the most successful club in English football for the last 10 years and pep has taken us to new heights. Yes he doesn’t always get it right, but to totally write him off is just out of order.

You can almost tell when we are on a loser . He picks a bizarre line up, he talks up the opposition , the players come out looking like condemned men who stroll around like bewildered strangers making error after error. He sits on his arse looking surprised, and makes changes too late which have no impact and so it goes the way that most derbies do under Pep.

Who is that big man? We’ve been the most successful club in English football for the last 10 years and pep has taken us to new heights. Yes he doesn’t always get it right, but to totally write him off is just out of order.
Who is totally writing him off? Big men Stones, laporte,Dias. Chelsea defence and keeper had the night off.
Fire one of the.centre halves up top. At least have a fucking go.

If he wins the CL or not, he is not immune to criticism.

Not using subs is becoming a worrying trend, he seemingly refuses to believe he is wrong and will die on his sword. Nobody of a sane mind can watch that game today and keep Sterling on the pitch unless it is for some insane reason not based on his performance during the game.
Maybe he kept Sterling to give him no excuses about his shite performance, it's like he was saying" I gave you 90 minutes and you were shit you have no excuses now and deserve to rot on the bench". that's my insane reason.

Maybe he kept Sterling to give him no excuses about his shite performance, it's like he was saying" I gave you 90 minutes and you were shit you have no excuses now and deserve to rot on the bench". that's my insane reason.
That is what I think as well but why die on that hill and to the detriment of the team. Insane as you say.

Who is totally writing him off? Big men Stones, laporte,Dias. Chelsea defence and keeper had the night off.
Fire one of the.centre halves up top. At least have a fucking go.
That’s just not the way we are though is it. Maybe if Stuart Pearce was manager we would do that but thankfully we have pep. Sticks to his guns and admittedly it doesn’t always work, but I think we accept that on the whole because the very bloody good far outweighs the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.