Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, good points.

Dunno if Pep sees the PL/FA as separate entities, but maybe he's had enough of the English press and associated knobheads. Their/our loss.
I think Pep is smart enough to realise he will never get fair treatment from the English media. The PL and FA are different bodies but there are lots of people with bad faith towards City across the entire English football establishment. A lot of it is racially driven (conscious and unconscious) because of the ethnicity of our owner.
I actually think the situation is improving but the PL case casts a long shadow. It is not just the fact we are being tarnished by allegations which are 15 years old but the real issue is that we have been treated differently to every other English football club. For example image right payments to players (to legally reduce their tax bills) have been made at every other club in this country for at least a decade but City are the only one who has been targeted for this. Pep is not stupid. He knows the situation. He suffered it in Spain for years with a corrupt pro-Madrid establishment.

I thought this was funny when I read it. Why would Pep ever want to manage England. I’ve always said it the day Pep leaves City is the day he retires from football can’t see him going anywhere else.

The words Sky and bullshit tell you all you need to know, had a read of the story and all it says is ‘the FA’s dream appointment is Pep’. That’s like me saying I wouldn’t mind a date with Margot Robbie, some how it won’t happen. The story’s origin is also the Daily Mail which also suggests it’s made up rubbish as City have won their opening four games so they need to stir some mischief.
Take it from me mate, Margot Robbie’s overrated ; )

Imagine he takes the England job he loses a game goes out at the 1/4 finals the media be in there element writing article after article calling him out and how he hasn't got billions to spend now and look he is failing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.