Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont happen but if it did I'd be fuming. Would be a betrayal on par with leaving to manage United or Liverpool, which is why it won't happen. I could see him going back to Barca or managing Argentina or Brazil. The thought of him staying in England and leaving City makes me feel ill.

Wont happen but if it did I'd be fuming. Would be a betrayal on par with leaving to manage United or Liverpool, which is why it won't happen. I could see him going back to Barca or managing Argentina or Brazil. The thought of him staying in England and leaving City makes me feel ill.
Take 2 paracetamol, sit down and pop on the 6-3 derby. And I mean all of it, not just the highlights, or it won't work.

Can only think of a handfull of jobs he would do, England is one but not until his contract with us is done.

And when the 115 charges are smashed to bits, the press already have their narrative…..if I was Pep I’d string em along for a few years

Who remembers the Hoddle as Engerland manager story when he was trying to coach several players a set piece involving a first time volley. He was the only person present at the time capable of executing the move and he had been retired for years.
It would be the same issue for Pep. I know the personnel would change but imagine trying to coach and educate luminaries with the technical skill set, football education and intelligence like Magluire, Pickford and Henderson moves and positional changes needed to play Pepball. And do this when you only have the players for 20 days a year.

If he takes an international management job it will be with a team whose players already have 80% of his basic requirements and the ability and capacity to learn and improve.

I want Pep to stay at City for as long as possible, and it would be tough to see him as the England manager when he could be ours still. Having said that, the FA should do everything in its power to try and secure him as England manager when he does want to leave City. When he's done with us, we'll have to deal with it but having him as the England manager would further transform football in this country. The FA should give him all the money he needs to oversee football from grassroots up in England. He'd soon have the nation playing the game in the right way, coaching in the right way and football in England would forever be transformed as a result. They should let him bring in all the people he wants and see how it benefits the nation for years to come.

It's a non story to bury the rag **** being dropped by Brazil for being an alleged wife beater.

Talking of Brazil, that's the only international team I could see him going to when he's ready.
Apparently he wouldn't take the job out of respect for Brazil's managers traditionally coming from brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.