Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep would get frustrated at the poor quality of players at his disposal in some key positions (Centre Back, GK etc) if he coached England. Surely it would be Spain, but not for a few more years yet.

On second thoughts I'm in.

Get him to do it, let him win the world cup and then on the wave of euphoria abolish the monarchy and install him as El Presidente!

Actually, better still keep the monarchy but he becomes King Baldy the First.

Peps dislike of the English media means this is a total non starter

Imagine pep leaving his mates and the club he was destined to lead to manage for the FA.
Jesus Christ I can’t imagine a worse trade or a worse organization to work for in football.

Maybe the Spanish FA?

2024 is too soon surely for Pep to go to England.

Very unlikely he would ask to leave his contract early and he will probably want a sabbatical before his next job.

Most importantly, when he leaves City, no other job will offer him somehtong that cam match the situation he currently has, all things considered, and he knows it.

He may well finish his managerial career off with an international job and it could be England (or Spain or Brazil).

If he stays until 2025, I’d be buzzing if he took the England job. Obviously I’d prefer him to stay at City, but going to England is the next best thing. There’s so much talent in this England team, it’s being wasted by Southgate and no doubt they’ll hire another boring fucker after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.