Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
England can get fucked. I couldn't give a shit about the national team. They can keep their hands off Pep!

It's a shite job anyway, look at how the gutter press treated Bobby Robson when he was England manager.

Why is it bullshit hes the best manager on the planet of course hes top of everyones list

Wont happen but if it did I'd be fuming. Would be a betrayal on par with leaving to manage United or Liverpool, which is why it won't happen. I could see him going back to Barca or managing Argentina or Brazil. The thought of him staying in England and leaving City makes me feel ill.
Could see him heading up the CFA or retire from the game, he he does the former I guess plans will already be in place. I think that's where his passion lyes.

My lawn grass has grown about 1 mm since I mowed last but worried if my neighbors dog can poop on it or not ?

I want Pep to stay at City for as long as possible, and it would be tough to see him as the England manager when he could be ours still. Having said that, the FA should do everything in its power to try and secure him as England manager when he does want to leave City. When he's done with us, we'll have to deal with it but having him as the England manager would further transform football in this country. The FA should give him all the money he needs to oversee football from grassroots up in England. He'd soon have the nation playing the game in the right way, coaching in the right way and football in England would forever be transformed as a result. They should let him bring in all the people he wants and see how it benefits the nation for years to come.
Pep will have zero passion to want to manage the national team, he has to be involved with players 24/7.

Could see him heading up the CFA or retire from the game, he he does the former I guess plans will already be in place. I think that's where his passion lyes.

Hopefully he feels refreshed for another long stint after his back has been sorted out. This is his home now. The connection he has with the fans and club is genuine and strong, can't see why he would want to be anywhere else in football unless circumstances were to drastically change.

I wonder if he could do both jobs?

I’ve got several championship manager saves where I did this successfully :/)

I won the Euros and the Champions League same season once! Believe me that was a feat especially as I had to beat France and the unstoppable 50 goal a season beast I'd turned Yaya Sanogo into in the final!

An international team will deffo be his last job, but as already said very doubtful it'll be England, and he be too old once he has done another 15 with us anyway :)
Do you think? Didn’t he always say he wanted to go back to coaching kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.