Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd read either Argentina or Brazil in the past would be his desired destination,to coach the national side.
I always thought he’d leave us to coach the US for their home World Cup. If he won that with them, he’d have been revered forever across the globe.

Fortunately, that ship seems to have sailed.

It would do his head in, waiting in the wings for months and then getting a squad for ten days to blend together, but part of me thinks he would see this as a new challenge. Another ploy by the FA to damage City. They couldn’t afford him though

I always thought he’d leave us to coach the US for their home World Cup. If he won that with them, he’d have been revered forever across the globe.

Fortunately, that ship seems to have sailed.

Let's face it, when his time ends with us, he could basically go where he wants couldn't he, well OK not the rags, but you get my drift.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's of interest to him. But then also wouldn't be surprised if he tells them to get fucked.

I personally hope it's the latter and he stays here for a few more years yet.

He'd be far too restless without the day-to-day stuff that comes with being a club manager IMO. He's obsessed with football. Plus, strangely, international football doesn't seem as 'top tier' anymore or a manager's pinnacle. You've got clueless club failures like Southgate getting to finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.