Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
not pulling Alvarez who was imo tired as fuck was strange. even without too much attacking power on the bench.

even if we just bring a more defensive option maybe someone tracks TAA better/closer at his goal.

Did you notice our bench today , just the usual moaning from you
No one is moaning, Kaz...

We're just pointing out that the fact that zero subs are being made in the first game back from an international break is hard to wrap your head around.

I don't think any of us were too surprised when TAA scored as it felt like it was coming all half. I certainly wasn't.

How haven't people learnt yet that if we are playing poorly Pep doesn't make subs. He wants the players to get themselves out of the situation they have caused.

It's worked for the last 5 years so I don't have any issue with it.

I’m not saying you’re wrong but the amount of times it’s asked on here suggests it happens quite a bit. And it’ll only be asked when it’s not worked (we’ve not won).

I’m with you, absolutely adore the bloke and he’s near enough faultless but he’s also not immune to criticism.

As a sidenote, this arm-waving charade to the crowd can get to fuck.

No one is moaning, Kaz...

We're just pointing out that the fact that zero subs are being made in the first game back from an international break is hard to wrap your head around.

I don't think any of us were too surprised when TAA scored as it felt like it was coming all half. I certainly wasn't.
They had five subs to put on , we literally had the option of two kids, pep is never going to do that , we missed our chances and had a perfectly good goal ruled out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.