Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to keep his opinions to himself regarding our support a lot of us graft all week to afford to attend matches , when 25% of the ground is sold to away fans and tourists and whoever will pay over the odds , maybe he should have a word with the money men at the club. If there are 50k local fans in the ground the atmosphere would be brilliant , stop selling tickets to the highest bidder.

I’m fed up with Pep complaining about our support.

I honestly don’t recall any other manager at any other club ‘constantly’ complaining about their home support.

As others have pointed out, if he wants a cauldron of vocal local support at the Etihad, go and speak to his Barca mate Soriano, and Khaldoon, and tell them to stop targeting and selling tickets to tourists and day trippers wearing half and half scarfs.

I can tell Pep now, get yourself ready for another quiet home support against Leipzig. Are you going to complain about our support again Pep?

I’m fed up with Pep complaining about our support.

I honestly don’t recall any other manager at any other club ‘constantly’ complaining about their home support.

As others have pointed out, if he wants a cauldron of vocal local support at the Etihad, go and speak to his Barca mate Soriano, and Khaldoon, and tell them to stop targeting and selling tickets to tourists and day trippers wearing half and half scarfs.

I can tell Pep now, get yourself ready for another quiet home support against Leipzig. Are you going to complain about our support again Pep?
I'm getting myself ready for a bit of a wishy-washy starting eleven for this game. Bernardo in goal, Eddie replacing Erling, four EDS kids and perm the other five from what's available. KdB on the bench?

Funny the media only ask pep about the fans need to make more noise!
and he gives them and opposition fans the ammo they want, his arm waving at the crowd is the same.
At the end of the day, he wants a rousing crowd noise but it is hard to be all roused while they are passing it sideways or backwards, I appreciate it is good footballing skill but it doesn't have you on the edge of your seat in excitement, when Doku gets on the ball and is running at the LB you could hear the change in levels for example.

and he gives them and opposition fans the ammo they want, his arm waving at the crowd is the same.
At the end of the day, he wants a rousing crowd noise but it is hard to be all roused while they are passing it sideways or backwards, I appreciate it is good footballing skill but it doesn't have you on the edge of your seat in excitement, when Doku gets on the ball and is running at the LB you could hear the change in levels for example.

So, you agree with United and Liverpool fans our football is boring...It's understandable why they have that opinion and why they are desperate to put our style down, especially the dumbest among them, but when City fans agree with it, I can't help thinking they are clueless as fuck.

Football is about goals and wins. City have been the best at these things in the history of English football. It's boring to watch sideways and backwards passing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.