Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is the troll, fuck off , for the hundreth time , get another hobby
provide the hundredth time, please explain why I am a troll, but you seem to think it is OK to use abusive words in many posts. Not just with me .

Maybe the individual who has 146,286 posts should get a hobby, or a job....

They had five subs to put on , we literally had the option of two kids, pep is never going to do that , we missed our chances and had a perfectly good goal ruled out
Rico Lewis has proved himself at every opportunity given to him and I thought Bobb was Norway's best player over the international break. They're both very capable.

As for the disallowed goal, I would be fuming if that were given against us, and I think Akanji's immediate reaction said it all. He knew he was in the wrong.

provide the hundredth time, please explain why I am a troll, but you seem to think it is OK to use abusive words in many posts. Not just with me .

Ha, at least that trolling got you a like, stop drinking , are you drunk, again? You usually admit it tbf

Last edited:

Ha, at least that trolling got you a like

No, I think you will find that you should provide evidence of you being trolled, which you have continually failed to provide,

You have called me a troll before but never explained why

We need to get some young players with experience on the bench. Have a mix of young signings and the EDS boys. Frimpong, Musiala (wishful thinking, yes I know) to name a view.
I’d go the other way and not just being contrary. The front four have a combined age of 22.5 whereas the back four have a combined age of 28.5. That’s a fair gap both in experience and in footballing nous. De Bruyne would have a field day releasing the current forwards so unless we can pick up someone older in the window to fill in for a few weeks we’ll have to muddle through. An alternative might be to bring Grealish inside and see if he can knit things together.

No one is moaning, Kaz...

We're just pointing out that the fact that zero subs are being made in the first game back from an international break is hard to wrap your head around.

I don't think any of us were too surprised when TAA scored as it felt like it was coming all half. I certainly wasn't.
It’s not that hard to get your head around. Pep picked his best eleven and at no time during the match did he believe that someone on the bench could do better than those that he started. We played well and apart for poor last ball/finishing would have won comfortably.

Needs to stop digging out the fans , while he sat on his arse today having zero influence as Klopp went for it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125_180821_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_180821_X.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 21
No issues with him today. All our other dropped points this season, he's set us up completely wrong, today he got it right even if he didn't have much choice.

The setup and approach was correct, today was on the players not having the required tempo in the game to see us confirm the win when we were massively on top.

They were always going to end the stronger team with their bench compared to ours. A good number of our players looked knackered as klopp brought 5 subs on to freshen them up but other than making defensive changes that didn't need to be made there's nothing else he could have done given what he had on the bench.

Maybe that helps him realise the tiny squad he prefers won't be enough and tells txiki to sort it in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.