Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the season progresses the issue of depth of squads of the contenders will be key in deciding the title .Imagine a long term injury to Rodri!!
Initially I thought we had strengthened in the summer but injuries reveals how thin in proven quality we are . Bringing on promising young talent but who clearly lack the physicality for the big games is risky .

So, you agree with United and Liverpool fans our football is boring...It's understandable why they have that opinion and why they are desperate to put our style down, especially the dumbest among them, but when City fans agree with it, I can't help thinking they are clueless as fuck.

Football is about goals and wins. City have been the best at these things in the history of English football. It's boring to watch sideways and backwards passing, though.
Seeing as the other post got deleted.

You can highlight the part where I say our football is boring.

I'll save you the bother

Roused definition

The speaker attempted to rouse the crowd with a cry for action.

Again, you are not getting roused be a defender passing it to another defender, you get 'roused' when the action hots up, as I illuded to with the Doku mention.

It is totally different from saying backwards/sideways passing is boring football.

Is that ok for you?

Is that explained enough for you to understand the context?

Seeing as the other post got deleted.

You can highlight the part where I say our football is boring.

I'll save you the bother

Roused definition

The speaker attempted to rouse the crowd with a cry for action.

Again, you are not getting roused be a defender passing it to another defender, you get 'roused' when the action hots up, as I illuded to with the Doku mention.

It is totally different from saying backwards/sideways passing is boring football.

Is that ok for you?

Is that explained enough for you to understand the context?

Thanks, I see what you mean. You are right in a sense, but I think our way of moving the ball has little to do with the atmosphere in big games. We always play in that way in order to control counters, sometimes the atmosphere is cracking, sometimes it isn't. Much depends on how decisive the game is and whether we are in form. It's not a big problem. If that game vs Liverpool was as important as Arsenal in April or Real in May, the atmosphere would have been different.

Pep is Catalan and they are feisty at best but the days playing in cauldrons are on their way I mean you only have to look on sky now with the atmosphere at Goodson which next season will be dead at the new ground . New football is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.