Pep needs to find a solution without KDB.

I think he should replace Gundogan with Grealish or Foden in the CM position
Agree with this. Happy with either Grealish or Foden but would personally love to see what Grealish can do here.

post KDB injury he has been awful it has to be said

the first 15 minutes against arsenal is the only time we looked proper good
I ducking hate this forum sometimes. You and the two bellends who agree can fuck off.
Seriously, how dare you criticise this manager, and it goes for every **** who wants and expects perfection.
There are very very few managers in the world who even in their bad times deserve nothing but respect.
We are so far away from bad times yet posters on the internet think they can call him out.
Just fuck the fuck off.
The credit he has in the bank is never ever ending.
A section of our online fanbase are fucking imbeciles.

He’s making it harder than needed. Rodri & Kev are out so we just need to shut up midfield we are too open. Kova & Gundy constantly bombing forward is mental. Both should sit in the middle of the park for me.

The whole team looks a bit confused & lacking energy.

He needs to drop haaland at times too. Today was not a game for him & an extra midfielder would of helped to create in the 2nd half

I also think the whole is pep staying or going is starting to have an impact. He needs to sign or just say he’s going this summer.

It’s a bit shit for him with injuries & not the way he envisiged going out but he has to play to the teams strength not individuals.

All seems too complicated
Way too complicated...and much too reliant on Gundo. Just line up in a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3, pick your best available 11 and get on with it...

I ducking hate this forum sometimes. You and the two bellends who agree can fuck off.
Seriously, how dare you criticise this manager, and it goes for every **** who wants and expects perfection.
There are very very few managers in the world who even in their bad times deserve nothing but respect.
We are so far away from bad times yet posters on the internet think they can call him out.
Just fuck the fuck off.
The credit he has in the bank is never ever ending.
A section of our online fanbase are fucking imbeciles.
Fucking relax...it's a fan forum...

Fucking relax...it's a fan forum...
It is, and when I read shite from someone who has latched onto the club and expects perfection I’ll tell them to fuck off every day and twice on Sunday,
In fact, I’ll add to this because you’ve got form for thinking you’re a clever ****. Pep, with all his flaws does not, and never will deserve stick. Ever. I know people like to take things a game at a time and make mad mental judgements whenever we drop points but honestly, the state of it is beyond comprehension.
We will never see anyone like him again at our club so if there’s games we are a bit shit and didn’t play exactly as this forum would like, then tough shit.
A man’s success and failures are judged over a body of work that lasts years. Not game by game.
So to reiterate. Fuck off with your weird idea that you can tell it how it is. You can’t.
Just so I’m clear, anyone coming back to this post telling me of his mistakes etc, I don’t give a shiny fuck. He’s the best and win or lose that will never change.

Last edited:
This mentality/approach in front of the team, that do not say park the bus and dark arts are shit, do not judge, but focus on how to break it, how to be stronger, win over it, not moan at life, be in progress. Fantastic way.

Pep Guardiola: “We have to deal with teams defending deep, 11 in the box. I said to #ManCity’s players, don’t judge. It belongs to us to break them down. When you play Tottenham, they play different, it’s fine. It’s getting better, knowing it’s so difficult…” [via @mancity]

When pep says "we have to deal with it" well it's in pep's hands how he can stop teams playing 11 in the box Pep chooses to play control and when there is a break have his players to not break but pass back start again! Thing is it has worked last 4 seasons playing like this!

When pep says "we have to deal with it" well it's in pep's hands how he can stop teams playing 11 in the box Pep chooses to play control and when there is a break have his players to not break but pass back start again! Thing is it has worked last 4 seasons playing like this!
Thing is its the great overall situation to have opposition team be back and encircled around their own penalty box. Basically if any football team could do it, they would do it. Its the antithesis of the "basketball" type of match.

Then its about one touch combinations, wingers dribble, more or less likely patterns. And its tough to create, but in such situation - you are in control. You have minimal risk of a counter, quite easy to intercept or anything (statistically most breaks gonna fail one way or another), and you have some additional chance of scoring due to deflections, a bit of a chaos in penalty box etc.

It is, and when I read shite from someone who has latched onto the club and expects perfection I’ll tell them to fuck off every day and twice on Sunday,
In fact, I’ll add to this because you’ve got form for thinking you’re a clever ****. Pep, with all his flaws does not, and never will deserve stick. Ever. I know people like to take things a game at a time and make mad mental judgements whenever we drop points but honestly, the state of it is beyond comprehension.
We will never see anyone like him again at our club so if there’s games we are a bit shit and didn’t play exactly as this forum would like, then tough shit.
A man’s success and failures are judged over a body of work that lasts years. Not game by game.
So to reiterate. Fuck off with your weird idea that you can tell it how it is. You can’t.
Just so I’m clear, anyone coming back to this post telling me of his mistakes etc, I don’t give a shiny fuck. He’s the best and win or lose that will never change.
I'm not coming back with anything about Pep. You want to discuss my form? How about your form of trying to be some kind of chat room bully? Just like you don't give a fuck about this and that I could give two fucks about anything you say when it's accompanied with a load of name calling.
We can address each other with respect as fellow Blues or I can call you a bellend and tell you to fuck off just as well. Whatever works for you...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.