Going to have to start taking more risks over the next eight games. Nunes, Lewis, and McAtee will all have to play in the coming weeks and not just against Watford. With no Rodri, Ake, and de Bruyne, we run the risk of putting too much on Kovacic and Bernardo, in particular, both of whom already look fatigued. We can’t play all three against the likes of Newcastle, of course, but they’re going to have to feature much more.

Really struggled

He's clearly wants us playing this way which makes it bizarre because we were equally inefficient against Inter

Teams will look at this and think why not jsut park the bus as we are gonna struggle to break them down as are vulnerable on the counter

He's clearly a genius but he's struggling to solve this puzzle

Thought his subs were poor as well, but that's never been his strong suit

Questionable last few games all In my opinion of course. De bruyne should have been rested midweek for this game. Walker should have played and Foden should have been on a lot earlier. Watching Akanji and Dias shoot from distance with Foden on the bench was infuriating. Still the greatest manager of all time and will get it right when it’s crunch time.

I can't believe that he didn't at least try Doku wide right and Savinho wide left when we were chasing the game against 10 men. Everything was central and it was playing into their hands for long periods.

Questionable last few games all In my opinion of course. De bruyne should have been rested midweek for this game. Walker should have played and Foden should have been on a lot earlier. Watching Akanji and Dias shoot from distance with Foden on the bench was infuriating. Still the greatest manager of all time and will get it right when it’s crunch time.
he's been off it since after the treble season, last season he was genuinely doing bizarre stuff

Very poor management today. He made Ruben and Akanji creating our attack. We should have playing one step behind with Gundo and Jack.

I guess he & the coaching staff briefed our players about their corners but the 2nd half was way more worrying....it looked & felt like a nightmare

did we really needed 3CB+Walker for another 20 min after the red card?...did we even need a CB at all in 2nd half?...i remember when he played a team with 10 midfield players at Juve in a CL knock-out game...are shooting from distance & crosses into the box our only weapons to crack a 9 men low block?...no combinations, no creativity, no offensive pattern, nothing at all...taking off Savio/Doku, Foden sub only around 70th minute, Bernardo on the wing again & Stones as a 2nd striker?..yes Stones scored the late goal but did he even touched the ball before that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.