pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pepe guardiola

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Not too sure about Pep to the rags to be honest - there are always rumours circulating about life after baconface. the last rumour I heard was that the wife robber and the ginger dwarf were in-line after completing coaching badges.

De Boer looks a great talent though I agree.

I can't wait, sounds like Wilf McGuinness Mark 2.

As for the OP, not questioning your sincerity but so much can happen in 2 years in football that I just can't take it seriously.

He's on a hiding to nothing at Bayern. How can anyone follow heynckes?

Now this i can live with. Bobby gets two more years ( maybe more if he does extremely well ) and when/if he goes we replace a top class manager with another top class manager. Better than Manuel fucking Pellegrini or Frank De fucking Boer.

In two years time i predict

I will still like cake

Utter shite. I've never called anyone on here a rag but if the OP isn't a rag WUM then whoever he's got his info from is.

This information just somehow leaks on the night united win the title?

How some people can believe this is beyond me. So say Mancini stays & wins fuck all next season, we are disastrous again in the champs league and our title challenge was as bad as this season then we what give him a further year just to wait for pep? Or we hire someone else just for a year to keep the seat warm Chelsea style? Dream on.

Matt.D said:
Utter shite. I've never called anyone on here a rag but if the OP isn't a rag WUM then whoever he's got his info from is.

This information just somehow leaks on the night united win the title?

How some people can believe this is beyond me. So say Mancini stays & wins fuck all next season, we are disastrous again in the champs league and our title challenge was as bad as this season then we what give him a further year just to wait for pep? Or we hire someone else just for a year to keep the seat warm Chelsea style? Dream on.

I think the hardcore posters know the OP better than us noobs do.

So we win everything for the next two years and he wins nothing at Bayern and he still gets the job?

Taking nothing away from what he did at Barca but its a different animal to City. And he had that team handed to him. I reckon I could manage Messi and Iniesta. He could be a great manager but I wouldn't judge him on his Barca success and would like to see what he does in Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.