pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep gets great teams to punch their weight. Punch above their weight?

I'd wager that the likes of Mourinho, Klopp, Pellers will get the better of him more often than not.

I think the problem with Pep's possession based game with Bayern is a matter of sacrifice. He seems to want possession to the point of stifling out his own teams potential attacks, waiting for that perfect moment, which you can't always guarantee without a player like Messi to be so decisive. Getting the right balance of patience and penetration I suppose?

Problem is he has not got the players to play the pep way he has the players to play the way madrid did tonight if it aint broke don't fix it!

herrock said:
Not looking so good a manager now is he!

Someone said it earlier - Bayern don't look like Barca they are too slow - over passing it to the point that it's tiresome; with no cutting edge. Be interesting to see how the Kaiser reacts to this defeat. I guess the usual applies Pep needs more time to impose his ideas at Bayern and might need to change some of the personnel.

herrock said:

Only won the league at Xmas and CL semi<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
nmc said:
herrock said:

Someone said it earlier - Bayern don't look like Barca they are too slow - over passing it to the point that it's tiresome; with no cutting edge. Be interesting to see how the Kaiser reacts to this defeat. I guess the usual applies Pep needs more time to impose his ideas at Bayern and might need to change some of the personnel.

Lewendowski

Do you still want him? If he doesn't change his tactics for cl semifinal he won't change his tactics for sunderland away, palace away (pretty much 2/3 of the league) - and it will cost us even more points than now if he plays all out attack like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.