pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal I know you're a big fan of lewa but the only striker I've seen a strong in the air as Mandzukic is probably Falcao. The rest of the game Lewa is the better striker, but if you're going to swing high crosses in you'd be far better off having Mandzukic in the box.

aguero93:20 said:
Crystal I know you're a big fan of lewa but the only striker I've seen a strong in the air as Mandzukic is probably Falcao. The rest of the game Lewa is the better striker, but if you're going to swing high crosses in you'd be far better off having Mandzukic in the box.
We'll have to disagree on this. I think Mandzukic may be slightly better than Lewandowski in the air if at all, but Mandzukic is not Drogba come again. I think Dzeko is better in the air when you are putting balls into the box than him.

How Guardiola recovers from such a humbling defeat will be telling to his class and worth. It was a real shock (although I thought Madrid might originally squeeze through) but Munich aren't looking as clinical as they were now they won the Bundesliga at a canter. He needs to make them hungry again.

peoffrey said:
How Guardiola recovers from such a humbling defeat will be telling to his class and worth. It was a real shock (although I thought Madrid might originally squeeze through) but Munich aren't looking as clinical as they were now they won the Bundesliga at a canter. He needs to make them hungry again.

I've already posted elsewhere about this, and much earlier too.. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out of the game altogether in another two years.

MCFCinUSA said:
peoffrey said:

I've already posted elsewhere about this, and much earlier too.. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out of the game altogether in another two years.

Could see this happening too. More so than motivating the Bayern players, Pep himself looked utterly defeated after Ramos opened the scoring yesterday.

CityStu said:
MCFCinUSA said:
peoffrey said:

Could see this happening too. More so than motivating the Bayern players, Pep himself looked utterly defeated after Ramos opened the scoring yesterday.

you might be better at reading the body language and subtleties in human behaviour, but I'm going off a conversation I had in NYC over a year ago.. Pep's a spent force (I was told) and I was led to believe is probably on a very short fuse

MCFCinUSA said:
CityStu said:
MCFCinUSA said:

you might be better at reading the body language and subtleties in human behaviour, but I'm going off a conversation I had in NYC over a year ago.. Pep's a spent force (I was told) and I was led to believe is probably on a very short fuse

Have you read Zlatan's autobiography? Whilst obviously only telling one side of a story, it gave quite an insight into the type of manager Pep was/is.

johnson28392 said:
Too many long balls is extreme, too many short balls is extreme too.
Spot on. And too much of the same thing becomes monotonous and in the end just completely boring.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:46 pm --<br /><br />
CityStu said:
MCFCinUSA said:
CityStu said:

Have you read Zlatan's autobiography? Whilst obviously only telling one side of a story, it gave quite an insight into the type of manager Pep was/is.
I've not read it but aren't the very first words in his book "Pep Guardiola"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.