pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
Captain Oats said:
The cookie monster said:
Closed his account
Had many a barney with him re mancini/pellers but would like to think he's o'k......

the guy was a tosser.
I probably called him that a fair few times tbh if not worse & he gave it back too,just wondered why he closed his account..

Still posts but under a different account. I think the BillyShears name was one of those things that became distracting from his views and people weren't really giving his post a fair crack.

There's very few posters who have really left and closed their accounts. Many just start new accounts so they can get out of their name so to speak. I encourage it personally as it solves many arguments.

Brooklands Blue will be out there, somewhere. Bluemoon legends suggest that if the Moon is full and the night is still, if you listen really hard you can hear a faint but frantic scribbling of him compiling his latest dossier.

Damocles said:
The cookie monster said:
Captain Oats said:
the guy was a tosser.
I probably called him that a fair few times tbh if not worse & he gave it back too,just wondered why he closed his account..

Still posts but under a different account. I think the BillyShears name was one of those things that became distracting from his views and people weren't really giving his post a fair crack.

There's very few posters who have really left and closed their accounts. Many just start new accounts so they can get out of their name so to speak. I encourage it personally as it solves many arguments.

Brooklands Blue will be out there, somewhere. Bluemoon legends suggest that if the Moon is full and the night is still, if you listen really hard you can hear a faint but frantic scribbling of him compiling his latest dossier.

Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this forum with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their spreadsheets against us. THFC4041 RIP

Damocles said:
The cookie monster said:
Captain Oats said:
the guy was a tosser.

I think since it's happened i'm sure i've even seen them both agree on something?

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
The cookie monster said:

I think since it's happened i'm sure i've even seen them both agree on something?

It's hilarious how many times people who are arguing with each other suddenly agree with each other once one of them changes their account name. It happens pretty much all the time. Most people on here just want the best for City and much of the time think the same things but express them in ways that don't exactly nail their point. When two people do this it often looks like a contradictory opinion.

bluesa is a decent example happening right now - he's constantly saying that City were poor but argues that the ref had a hand in the result. People arguing against him are saying that the ref wasn't the main driver and it's the fault of the players. This is almost exactly the same opinion stated backwards from each other. Think the argument has taken up about 10 pages now.

Damocles said:
Danamy said:
Damocles said:

It's hilarious how many times people who are arguing with each other suddenly agree with each other once one of them changes their account name. It happens pretty much all the time. Most people on here just want the best for City and much of the time think the same things but express them in ways that don't exactly nail their point. When two people do this it often looks like a contradictory opinion.

bluesa is a decent example happening right now - he's constantly saying that City were poor bult argues that the ref had a hand in the result. People arguing against him are saying that the ref wasn't the main driver and it's the fault of the players. This is almost exactly the same opinion stated backwards from each other. Think the argument has taken up about 10 pages now.

Indeed. Keep you on your toes ;-)

A lot of people like to beat down the achievements of Guardiola because he has gone into two clubs with world class players and just kept the juggernaut rolling picking up trophies.

Saying he is less of a manager then someone else because they did X, Y and Z is a joke.

To be honest, I think it shows how good a manager that Guardiola is that he can go into the biggest teams in the world and make changes and still win titles quite easily. He is a big team/name manager.

If Guardiola comes here he walks into one of the best training facilities in the world, a squad full of very talented players with previous title history and also a nice big transfer kitty. If he comes in he could turn us into a trophy winning machine.

Will anyone care that he didn't "cut his teeth" at a club and turn them from nothing to champions?

CTID101 said:
A lot of people like to beat down the achievements of Guardiola because he has gone into two clubs with world class players and just kept the juggernaut rolling picking up trophies.

Saying he is less of a manager then someone else because they did X, Y and Z is a joke.

To be honest, I think it shows how good a manager that Guardiola is that he can go into the biggest teams in the world and make changes and still win titles quite easily. He is a big team/name manager.

If Guardiola comes here he walks into one of the best training facilities in the world, a squad full of very talented players with previous title history and also a nice big transfer kitty. If he comes in he could turn us into a trophy winning machine.

Will anyone care that he didn't "cut his teeth" at a club and turn them from nothing to champions?
It certainly doesn't bother me that he hasn't had to do it at a lower level. What matters most is that where he has done it, he's done it by handling those players at the top of the tree, and the fact that these players look up to him, respect him, and play for him is as good a reason as any for approaching him if he should ever become available.

pray for another 4 trophy haul from him this season so he's nothing left to accomplish at Bayern. Give him palaces, move mountains to get him. He's taken us as far as he can.

Andouble said:
pray for another 4 trophy haul from him this season so he's nothing left to accomplish at Bayern. Give him palaces, move mountains to get him. He's taken us as far as he can.

To be fair, anyone should be doing that at Bayern. The lower 50% mostly contains pub teams, Bayern score a ridiculous amount of goals per game. The only measure of success for him at Bayern is the Champions League and they got completely blown away by Madrid last year.

Pep will not be afraid to chop this team to bits which is maybe what we need but a lot of people have to realize that if we got Pep, you have to give him a couple of years before you see the success. So far he has walked into teams that already have some of the best players in the world and I'm afraid our team right now contains 1 or 2.

I still think it isn't the manager that is the problem, clearly something is going on behind the scenes in terms of who we sign and who we don't which is distorting things. I seriously doubt Pellegrini has any say on it anyway and that's not good, it's probably why Mancini lost his job because that working relationship just didn't work. On that though, FFP has clearly hampered us greatly from strengthening properly although I don't think many players will change this team because after that game, it's like it's a complete mess across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.