Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

Wow this thread has gone full circle. 55 pages of moaning how he will not win it, role of the media, bias against us, 5 pages of congratulatory messages when he scoops both awards and now back to the media coverage and Agenda again. Just enjoy the fact he has won it against one in particular top class rival.

I watched SSN between 8 and 9 this morning. Unless it was on in the 2 minutes I made a cup of tea, there was nary a single mention of the award. On the back of reference to the 100 points achievement being condensed down to a handful of perfunctory match reports, it’s no wonder people are irritated

It is about time that 1 of our managers has won the manager of the year award, after winning the title. I was beginning to think that it was every club against us. It looks like I was wrong. Well done to Pep and his back room staff. They all deserve this reward for all their hard work this season with the team.

I watched SSN between 8 and 9 this morning. Unless it was on in the 2 minutes I made a cup of tea, there was nary a single mention of the award. On the back of reference to the 100 points achievement being condensed down to a handful of perfunctory match reports, it’s no wonder people are irritated
Not a word by their cretins over at talksport either.

Contrast the coverage for Salah getting player of the year to Pep getting manager of the year.

Wow this thread has gone full circle. 55 pages of moaning how he will not win it, role of the media, bias against us, 5 pages of congratulatory messages when he scoops both awards and now back to the media coverage and Agenda again. Just enjoy the fact he has won it against one in particular top class rival.
The colossus that is Arsene?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.