Pep Revolution book by Marti Perarnau

We are not guarantee going to win that CL final against Chelsea even if Rodri in starting eleven.

Some people need to accept the loss against that Chelsea side which is great at that time and not still being bitter about it.
Agreed , but give yourself the best possible chance to win the match. But picking Sterling and not Rodri was probably Pep's biggest mistake since he joined City. I also think that Pep realised this after that final as he didn't pick him much after.

We are not guarantee going to win that CL final against Chelsea even if Rodri in starting eleven.

Some people need to accept the loss against that Chelsea side which is great at that time and not still being bitter about it.
Give yourself the best chance to win. Selecting Sterling was a bad choice.

Yeah well people from Manchester that supported the club pre-Mansour often feel bitter but you wouldn’t get it Indonesian blue, member since November 2021.

It was a bad error by Pep and it will never sit well, but he gets more right than wrong.
I've supported this club from birth and went to my first match 51 years ago, you are right we have more right to question decisions than someone from half way around the globe who is giving us grief because we disagree with a decision Pep got so obviously wrong.

Last edited:
I've supported this club from birth and went to my first match 51 years ago, you are right we have more right to question decisions than someone from half way around the globe who is giving us grief because we disagree with a decision Pep got obviously wrong.
I went to my first match 51 years ago but to be honest I got over the chelsea match at least 2 or 3 years ago and hardly think about it.Not sure why it’s brought up as often as it is.

Just got in from work and my copy has arrived.
It looks mint, just had a few random delves into any page.
Salivating already,buy it Blues.

Just started it. Already had a chuckle at Pep saying the two players he was told about prior to joining were Fernandinho being a great, versatile player and that Txiki “raved” about Fernando. Yes, Fernando. Fucking hell Txiki.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.