Pep Revolution book by Marti Perarnau

The Chelsea team was wank at the time. Pep had a mare and set the team up badly.

Nothing is ever guaranteed for sure, but at least play your best team.

You're not wrong.

But having read a previous Pep book by Perarnau, I know that every Pep selection is thought out and there's a plan. He gets it right more often than not. Also, there's the possibility that the plan was right, but some players didn't quite do what was asked of them. It'll be interesting to read some of the details around that match in the book.

It's not easy being manager like Pep, if he went to win the final against Chelsea back then he will be hailed as genius with that tactic and lineup, yet football is cruel and not everything Pep worked for will always going to went his way that day.

Great? They finished 19 points behind us in the league and had only scored 58 goals that season.

They wank at first half under Lampard but become different team altogether under Tuchel in second half of season where he eventually wins UCL for Chelsea.

Last edited:
A fucking bad night altogether, with some unusually strange selections / decisions from Pep.

Has he ever explained his thinking on this ?
A couple of weeks earlier, when we played Chelsea in the league, Rodri was given the runaround by Mason Mount

But even besides that decision, our players froze that night

Sorry if he already has, as I haven't read any . Just bought the latest one earlier.
I don’t know of he has either. But someone should. It took my about 3 years to read Pep Confidential. I found it as dry as bone. But I’ll probably give this book a go to find out.

Yeah sure the same Chelsea team capable to reach CL final beating the likes Real Madrid to do so?

They are not fucking wank at time, yes they become wank after that but not at CL Final.
Yes they were wank in comparison to our team at the time. Look how many points they finished behind us. Madrid were also wank. Stop talking shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.