Pep sending a message?

You may have a point there but I think we should have come to a financial agreement with Barcelona in the summer and got rid.
Very few rate him on the forum and I haven't a clue what he is really worth.
I have seen various valuations of him and we could have made a profit.
Pep and the City board thought otherwise though and if Stones hadn't come along so well in the last few weeks we'd be seeing even more of Garcia

You say that like the club didn't try to get a good deal. If we cave and sell him on the cheap to Barca then we look like soft touches. It's better to make a small loss on Garcia now and not on a player with a much higher valuation in the future.

According to you its "slavery" , he's probably earned £1m a year (£20k a week ) he has allegedly turned down £60k a week over 4 years (around £10m) he lives in a £1m apartment in central Manchester and turns up to his slavery work place in a top of the range Mercedes GL (£150k) , not bad for a 20 year old.
If thats slavery , i will have some of that.
I am afraid that your emotions on this issue are leading to some strange interpretations of what was said. To be clear, what I said was that we are not slavers - we cannot hold a player who does not wish to renew his contract. What he earns, what he drives and where he lives are all irrelevant and, in my opinion, making you look a bit silly. We have not conversed before and I suggest that position continues if you are going to rewrite what I said as emotional guff.

wrong . we paid the going rate. Barca and Garcia have tried to low ball us. i don't actually rate him but if Barca do they should pay up.
Barca, yes. I'm pretty sure that Garcia has no say over the transfer fee though.

I am afraid that your emotions on this issue are leading to some strange interpretations of what was said. To be clear, what I said was that we are not slavers - we cannot hold a player who does not wish to renew his contract. What he earns, what he drives and where he lives are all irrelevant and, in my opinion, making you look a bit silly. We have not conversed before and I suggest that position continues if you are going to rewrite what I said as emotional guff.

Your orignal post mentioned slavery , your the idiot on here , do you know your user name doesnt require the "L"

You may have a point there but I think we should have come to a financial agreement with Barcelona in the summer and got rid.
Very few rate him on the forum and I haven't a clue what he is really worth.
I have seen various valuations of him and we could have made a profit.
Pep and the City board thought otherwise though and if Stones hadn't come along so well in the last few weeks we'd be seeing even more of Garcia

Agree joe , we should have took the £15m Barca offered and cut our losses , we have Ake , Stones ,Bellis even Walker can play in a back three, i do rate Garcia as a player and would walk into most Premier league sides , but his actions regarding his contract have diminished any respect i had for him , good riddance.

Your orignal post mentioned slavery , your the idiot on here , do you know your user name doesnt require the "L"
Please read the original post. I may be odious, to you, but I never did worry about the opinions of people who I haven't met. By the way, you want an apostrophe and an e so that your sentence reads 'you're the idiot'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.