Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

I was counting down the pages until The Pretty Committee came in and said we should sell Aguero, didn't take them long did it! Haha!

Nope,all the papers have gone negative today as they always do when we have a big game,it's boring now

Yep, suppose thats true.

Yes, It's the same dopey ****s that talk out of their arseholes everyday on here.

Its been that way since '08 just seems to have ramped up these last few weeks. You'd think Pep was alone in a padded cell the way some of the media go on.

I've said all season that I believe Aguero will be gone in summer, there are a few at the club that I have the privilage of talking to who feel the same way as well. Pep getting rid of him will be another decisive decision depending on the replacement, bring another youngish hungry player in and it could be a masterstroke, bring in a 30yr old Messi because he thinks he is the best in the world (and he might well be) and it would in my personal opinion be one of the worst transfers in Premier League history, no way is he suited to this league at this moment in his career, he needed to come 2/3 years ago if ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.