Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

if pep wants to buy me 5 tickets for the family, when I'm skint ill gladly go. We've just sold house and paying through the nose for fees, and financially the game takes a back seat.
Id love never to miss a game, but unfortunately I'm not rich!!!! And its not one ticket we go as a family of 5.

I don't care what the manager is about as long as their methods are effective and they are not a piece of work like Mourinho who embarrasses the club. After all the emotion shown in previous posts possibly its time to recognise that whilst we have great fans they are not the greatest and certainly have to question the current commitment of many. To suggests its because we don't like supporting UEFA is not plausible. The manager has asked for two things better support and stop booing the anthem. I suggest we show our support to the club and unarguably the best manager we have had in over 40 years by following his request. Not to do so shows a level of pigheadedness and personal ego that says I am bigger than this club in the same way it would if a player ignored their managers instructions.

Nah Pablo your just a bellend

Great points there though Neville.Kneville
That's not nice is it? You not happy for being called out for being a ****? Always happy to help a fellow blue.

You never answered my original question either. No rush our kid.

I don't care what the manager is about as long as their methods are effective and they are not a piece of work like Mourinho who embarrasses the club. After all the emotion shown in previous posts possibly its time to recognise that whilst we have great fans they are not the greatest and certainly have to question the current commitment of many. To suggests its because we don't like supporting UEFA is not plausible. The manager has asked for two things better support and stop booing the anthem. I suggest we show our support to the club and unarguably the best manager we have had in over 40 years by following his request. Not to do so shows a level of pigheadedness and personal ego that says I am bigger than this club in the same way it would if a player ignored their managers instructions.

That's true,but without fans the game is gone,with all the egos and money,so as paying customers,there is a right to voice opinion,a two way street mate

That's not nice is it? You not happy for being called out for being a ****? Always happy to help a fellow blue.

You never answered my original question either. No rush our kid.

You no Neville Kneville is right, he just put it nicely! I said it as it is - fans booing need to stop and get behind the team as its holding us back! You got offended by that mate!

So fuck off

Have you missed the last few years?
Hardly 'screwing us over'...in fact the only real complaint I have about UEFA was FFP and that's pretty much dead. All this stuff about CSKA and Kiev is just like we're looking for something to have a go at UEFA for....and then dragging it out for as long as we can. But for how long? Will we still be booing in 10yrs time? Give it a rest.

Meeesh I know what you are saying but so far as not booing the anthem, its a pretty easy wish to grant our Manager out of respect to him. As someone else has said far better to drown out the anthem with a rendition of Blue Moon.

You no Neville Kneville is right, he just put it nicely! I said it as it is - fans booing need to stop and get behind the team as its holding us back! You got offended by that mate!

So fuck off
No, I got offended because you said the likes of me are holding the club back when that's a load of bollocks. I've not boo'd seriously since the start as I mentioned. I go to every home game and make as much noise as I can. I'm quite happy with my level of support thanks.

I'll fuck off now we've got that clear. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.