Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

Would have been 40+. Sunderland or Newcastle with the same team & manager would get 50+.

Yes. I reckon 42-43k tops on Tuesday.

We have the fan base. We sell out every PL game and despite the stupid fucking myths, have one of the highest average attendances in this country.

It's a combination of SC holders not going in the cup schemes because the SC itself is too steep, and parts of our fan base having an issue with UEFA.

Pep is starting to remind me a bit of klopp at the dippers where what ever happens the cameras zoom in on his reaction.
Great manager but a little bit too much its all about me ?

Unfair comment, in my opinion. The manager is just doing his thing, in his style, on the touchline. He's not asking the camera's to focus on him, nor going out of his way to make sure he's in the crosshairs of a camera.

I think Pep is anything but "all about me". Certainly in the press conferences, interviews, any media duties he often talks about the players and has (correct me if I'm wrong) said before that "I'm just the coach".

Fuck them and whatever they say. We have still beaten the rags average champs league attendance this season by over 30k

You see, I just don't understand this. We have waited a lifetime for a manager as good as Pep, and now he is here, transforming us already into a force to be reckoned with, you are moaning about his passion and his arms? Come on fella lighten up, imagine watching us 10 games in when we click! ;)
I think its more the TV coverage of him constantly taking away from what's going on the pitch.it seems a trend to focus on the bench these days instead of the pitch

See, if that was how everyone put it across there wouldn't be any hostility, certainly not from me. However, we've got a few on here who can't help,but be cuntish about it and they can get to fuck.

I'm happy to knock the booing on the head. In fact where I am we normally do it in a pantomime way anyway and don't take it serious.

Nah Pablo your just a bellend

Great points there though Neville.Kneville

Unfair comment, in my opinion. The manager is just doing his thing, in his style, on the touchline. He's not asking the camera's to focus on him, nor going out of his way to make sure he's in the crosshairs of a camera.

I think Pep is anything but "all about me". Certainly in the press conferences, interviews, any media duties he often talks about the players and has (correct me if I'm wrong) said before that "I'm just the coach".
Think its a trend amongst TV firms an example Liverpool score you know your next shot is klopp fist pumping in slow motion.
Pep seems to have two settings pretty wild and out of control on the touch line ,and very much in control and possibly a bit nervous in press conferences

I agree with you. Pep is the man of the moment and media interest in him is high. He's also coming across as a humble team player. Keep playing the way we are and soon no producer will be able to draw attention away from what's happening on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.