Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

Another thing that I always notice when there's in issue that divides opinion(from the club badge, FFP, media bias, joe hart) this place needs all the cliques rooting out(it's like some geeky version of the "blazing squad" ffs), too often I've seen them rally against people with hostility and abuse for simply having a different opinion, a few keyboard warriors on bluemoon does not represent the whole of the hardcore support(and it's not just about that any more City are bigger than that now), some here need to take their heads for a wobble and get a life.

RAG.

You mean those types don't you? It's quite pathetic actually that differing opinions get put down with that everytime

Well said, some of our fans need to give their heads a shake.
They do, most notably when reading what new crackpot scheme UEFA have come up with.

I'm happy to fuck the booing off, happy to get behind the team 100% and I'm more than happy with the direction the club is going. I don't think it's right to call fans out though just because Pep has said what he's said. I'm sure it'll sort itself out eventually.

I am pretty sure that Pep will have been told to make those comments by the club's top brass. Not because of last night's attendance and booing, but because of the past games. The same goes for atmosphere...he was commenting on that before the game, so that certainly wasn't based on last night. He's playing his part as the club's public face.

No problem for me.

Jesus reading this thread you would think alan ball was still in charge with Peter Swales as chairman. Get a fuckin grip. Reds reading this will be laughing their socks off.

Pep would just like full stadiums for games to support the team because funnily enough a full ground with pumped fans gives the team an edge.

You cannot expect him to know every single city fans work schedule travel commitments and financial state. However As a general statement there is nothing wrong with it.

Jesus reading this thread you would think alan ball was still in charge with Peter Swales as chairman. Get a fuckin grip. Reds reading this will be laughing their socks off.

Pep would just like full stadiums for games to support the team because funnily enough a full ground with pumped fans gives the team an edge.

You cannot expect him to know every single city fans work schedule travel commitments and financial state. However As a general statement there is nothing wrong with it.

Dont come on here and talk sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.