Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe this one. Certainly not at that price. That would be paying at least 2x more than he is worth. That said, a CB will arrive because Kolo left. Hopefully it's not Pepe....

Syth said:
I certainly hope it's not true. Can't stand that guy and don't want him near our club.
How many times did we here this about Bellamy and he ended up a bit of a hero...the thing is with players who divide opinion and may be twats the one thing you can usually be sure about is they are tryers and winners, so I will personally welcome the guy and see how he goes before judging him....after all some players may be twats but I would rather they be our twat if the performance level is good and the desire to win is there

Maybe we could ask Jesus to perform a miracle and stop this from happening.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 am --<br /><br />Maybe we could ask Jesus to perform a miracle and stop this from happening.

big blueballs said:
Syth said:
I certainly hope it's not true. Can't stand that guy and don't want him near our club.
How many times did we here this about Bellamy and he ended up a bit of a hero...the thing is with players who divide opinion and may be twats the one thing you can usually be sure about is they are tryers and winners, so I will personally welcome the guy and see how he goes before judging him....after all some players may be twats but I would rather they be our twat if the performance level is good and the desire to win is there

Pepe is a nasty piece of work, aside from his off-field problems, Bellamy was never a dirty shit on it. I've lost count of how many times I've seen Pepe kick and stamp people. I really, really don't want him here.

Just seen this..........

U.S.: City will begin talks with Real Madrid about the transfer Pepe (30) to Man City this week with the transfer of £ 21 million.

Fuck that.

Not a flying hells chance we'll pay that for a 30 year old defender.

If we were to get him I'd say no more than 8-10m for him.

Pepe on his day is a world class defender, I wouldn't be upset if we signed him. If the rumours are true then Pellegrini must have seen something in him from his time there that makes him think he would be good for us. Let's just hope that Pellegrini's calming influence can keep him from losing the plot, if it does we would have 3 quality centre backs at the club.

Give one 30 something defender away to Liverpool and buy another for 21 million?

demotivational-posters-seems-legit3.jpg

Not bothered about him being dirty but he just isn't good enough. Complete liability at times for Real Madrid and not as good as Kompany or Nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.